The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 136

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where is Gill with his thread?

He is supposed to reveal who he is... but he certainly disappeared.

5c6c9d7400c2.gif

I love that there's a shot of Heath without the makeup in TDK, just as there's a shot of Tom without his mask in TDKR.

I love that there's a shot of Heath without the makeup in TDK, just as there's a shot of Tom without his mask in TDKR.

Travers spoiled that we saw Tom without a mask in his review :argh: :argh:

However I didn't expect it in the way it was done.

I wanna know how Bane is supposed to eat.. like I know its a movie and all.. but youd think that would be someting that came up in the writers room lol

and YURKA where you been?

I wanna know how Bane is supposed to eat.. like I know its a movie and all.. but youd think that would be someting that came up in the writers room lol

Most likely through iv.

Bane eats by taking off his mask, and eating fast. Probably like military rations. Yes, Bane can survive without his mask on for a short period of time. His panic during the end of TDKR has a lot to do with the fact that he was getting his ass beat by Batman, but sitting alone about to eat, he can probably take the mask of for a few minutes without succumbing to the pain. Either that or it's feed into through an IV or tubing.

I sent Gill a PM a couple of days ago but he hasn't responded yet.

Bane eats by taking off his mask, and eating fast. Probably like military rations. Yes, Bane can survive without his mask on for a short period of time. His panic during the end of TDKR has a lot to do with the fact that he was getting his ass beat by Batman, but sitting alone about to eat, he can probably take the mask of for a few minutes without succumbing to the pain. Either that or it's feed into through an IV or tubing.

I sent Gill a PM a couple of days ago but he hasn't responded yet.

The question is will we ever find out what he looks like without his mask on? Or is he like a Quarian and we will have to wait for dodgy photoshopped picture of him to find out:woot:

i didnt think he freaked bc batman was kicking his ass... batman was losing really... he freak from the pain and thats what defeated...

The question is will we ever find out what he looks like without his mask on? Or is he like a Quarian and we will have to wait for dodgy photoshopped picture of him to find out:woot:

they showed him without his mask....

Yeah, he looked like...Tom Hardy. They didn't show the damage that the prisoners had done to him, but they clearly ****ed his face up.

And in a controlled environment he's probably got no problem eating.

Getting his ass beat by Batman as that happened is probably what had him freaking the hell out.

Not one time did I think batman was winning until the mask got broken. and the pain freaked him out... it was so painful in fact he couldnt feel the pain of punching a column.

I'm sure he could remove it and scarf down a cheeseburger quickly if he was desperate.

"Around"

SomersetSeven.png

Nah, I've been really, really busy recently, and also, it's still way too damn hostile to try to discuss the movie. I've been trying to let the initial reactions sort of die down before I re-emerge. Pretty soon though.

Did anyone figure out that Ra's speech to Bruce in Begins would tie in to Rises?

So anyone purchase the BB/TDK Bluray? Anything new with the film? New transfer or anything?

So anyone purchase the BB/TDK Bluray? Anything new with the film? New transfer or anything?

Are you referring to that Ultraviolet version, only sold in the UK?

If so, I'm pretty sure it's the same. I was thrilled because my BB DVD never had the bonus features. And it was nice to finally watch BB and TDK on Blu Ray before watching TDKR in IMAX.

Hopefully the box set has some juicy extras.

Remember the first or second pic where it is Nolan with an IMAX camera filming Heath (heath is behind some blurry glass... I want to see more of that.
I remember that. I still can't figure out where that scene is in the film.

Also, I was thinking of picking up the Art & Making of The Dark Knight trilogy book. Is it worth the price?

I remember that. I still can't figure out where that scene is in the film.

Also, I was thinking of picking up the Art & Making of The Dark Knight trilogy book. Is it worth the price?

Pretty sure that was the prologue.

Yea it is the 'whatever doesn't kill you' scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"