The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 136

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Talia and Bane wait for Bruce to become Batman before taking over the city? Why not just throw him down the pit?

what speech? the ''legend, mr. Wayne'' one?

The speech he makes by the fire " And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed so you'd be spared your pain..."

The speech he makes by the fire " And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed so you'd be spared your pain..."

Yes... In fact, I was waiting for it.

The flashbacks were a little on the nose. Almost like Nolan saying, ''Hey this is for all you ***** who didn't go and see Batman Begins''.

I wasn't... but since we heard the ''legend'' one on the teaser, I knew that some lines from Begins would came back.

About the flashbacks, I think they could've been a little better too... specially some of TDK (cof cof ''JOKER'' cof)

If I see the word overrated one more time on a movie forum I will :argh: :argh: :argh:

Hey guys....
Overrated

If I see the words overrated on a movie forum OTHER THAN SHH I will :argh: :argh: :argh:

You heard back from him, Goku?

Last resort
GillisatrollgillisatrollGillisatrollGillisatroll

Last edited:
Gill, if you read this, keep your secret forever....FOREVER.

Sorry guys, who is Gill? (newbie here, please don't make my punishment too severe) :oldrazz:

Gill is the beginning of the journey.
Gill is the end of the journey.
Gill is a phenomenon to be observed,
lest we all fall into the realms of obscurity.
Gill is the ever so reliable guiding light
at the end of a deceptively dark tunnel of misinformation.

Gill is the beginning of the journey.
Gill is the end of the journey.
Gill is a phenomenon to be observed,
lest we all fall into the realms of obscurity.
Gill is the ever so reliable guiding light
at the end of a deceptively dark tunnel of misinformation.

Gill can be anyone....

No, no, I want the real one... if you want order in this forum... Gill must show himself HEARE!

Gill is an insider who brought us stuff before that nobody else did at the time. Batman stuff that is and maybe all that.

Gil,
If revealing who you are might get you in some sort of trouble,
DONT.

Good point, but I doubt that he'd tell us that he'll reveal all, which he did, if it posed any danger to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"