Arrow The Thea Queen/ Willa Holland thread

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
I thought we could have a thread devoted to Thea Queen and beautiful actress Willa Holland (whom I think is the hottest girl on the show).

Here are some photos to start us off:

Willa_Holland_-_Lester_Cohen_Photoshoot_036.jpg

Willa_Holland_Lester_Cohen_Photoshoot_017.jpg

willa_holland_lester_cohen_photoshoot_rMAvMOB.sized.jpg

willa_holland_lester_cohen_photoshoot_qKEgp9S.sized.jpg

24zdsas.jpg

I agree she Is hottest girl on show.I have liked her since she came onto the OC>

How is that possible?

I won am Arrow fan contest CW was running down here (South FL)..get my pic on a billboard in Miami and was invited to a fan/cast party this Thursday. Don't know exactly WHO will be there, but I hope she is!

Cool. Well do let us know how it goes, and make sure to take dozens of pics of Thea (nevermind about the rest of the cast lol).

Should she become Ollie's sidekick like Speedy is in the comics? It could all start when Ollie begins teaching and training her in Archery and self defense as a way to reconnect with his sister. Even, perhaps, after she is attacked in a club or something. And Ollie saves her and then uses the training to reconnect. And then she stumbles onto his secret. All this could take several seasons. Training in season 2 or even 1 and her finding his secret in season 2 or 3. But should they drag it out? Should she even become a sidekick?

Is she meant to be Speedy? I thought I heard Oliver calling her that in the pilot. But she's not Mia, just Thea that rhymes with Mia. I wouldn't mind her becoming that character, as it will give her more to do. I'm guessing both she and Laurel will eventually become their characters, although why rename them in the first place?

Thea is actually a pretty name though - prettier than Mia. It makes her sound like an Amazon princess (or Amazon Queen :oldrazz: ). A pretty name for a pretty girl.

I dunno, I don't feel as though we should rush off into the sidekick zone so soon. Maybe near the end of season 2 or in season 3. Even then I think it would be a nice twist where it's more along the lines of what Diggle appears to be in that they're an ally who doesn't suit up and fight crime alongside them, but still helps them out in the ways they can without joining in the battles.

Well whatever she ends up as, I hope she does get out of this downward spiral in her life right now and finds more of a purpose on the show. I don't want her to just be the wayward kid sister that Ollie has to bail out every week. One reason I'd like her to become Speedy is that she'll maybe feature more vitally in the plot of an episode and we'll get to see more of her beautiful face. Maybe she'll become the equivalent of Chloe in Smallville where she becomes popular enough to end up in the comics (and looks just like Willa Holland).

Yeah, I expect that probably will be her character arc and doubtless to say that at some point she'll take a role in the main plot of an episode at some point.

Ask her about her sexy shower scene from Garden Party.

heck, if she's there I'll try to make my own shower scene with her. :word: :hehe:

Are you just going to talk to Willa or anyone else? I wouldn't blame you if you ignore all the other stars. Who cares about Stephen Amell, right? :hehe:

Are you just going to talk to Willa or anyone else? I wouldn't blame you if you ignore all the other stars. Who cares about Stephen Amell, right? :hehe:

Truth be told I don't know who's gonna be there. Hell, none of them might show up. But if they do, I'll be sure to get pics and chat 'em up a bit. Whatever happens, at least it'll be a fun night.

Shes nice to look at, but useless.

There's nothing good they could possibly ever do with her character but kill her.

Seriously. All they could do with her is either recycle the usual CW soap cliches;
- bad girl doing drugs
- love triangle
- boyfriend that her brother doesn't approve of etc..

OR

Somehow shoehorn her into Oliver's superhero sidekick 'Speedy'....

Either way, it would suck.

Seriously. All they could do with her is either recycle the usual CW soap cliches;
- bad girl doing drugs
- love triangle
- boyfriend that her brother doesn't approve of etc..

OR

Somehow shoehorn her into Oliver's superhero sidekick 'Speedy'....

Either way, it would suck.

But killing her isn't a soap opera cliche? Any of those things have the capacity to be written well. Especially since Oliver was already a party animal that doesn't want his Sister to end up like him.

It depends on how she's killed. I envisioned it as something similar to Rachel's death in TDK and Oliver having someone close to him killed off. Rachel was practically Bruce's family as well.

Either way, I think this show needs Oliver to be the last of the Queen family.

As amusing as it would be to see Oliver babysitting and dealing with a troubled little sister, it's just going to eventually and inevitably detract from the Arrow stuff that everyone wants to see.

I actually find her tolerable in this show than when she was on Gossip Girl and The OC lol.

Watching the latest ep, a weird thought crossed my mind. Whenever she smiles, she sort of reminds me of a cat. I think it's the way she pouts a little as she does, coupled with her overall demeanour. But it got me thinking... maybe becoming Ollie's sidekick isn't in Thea's future. Could she work as Cheshire?

arrowlespersonnagesthea.png

Anyone else seeing the feline resemblance or is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"