Arrow Arrow Season 2 Episode 19: "The Man Under The Hood" Rate and Review Thread

Good episode.

I loved the fact that they had Ollie assert that he deliberately tried to kill Slade in spite of his other options. It does a better job of explaining both Ollie's shell shocked personality throughout season one if he makes numerous mistakes, and why he now feels a kind of pity/debt towards the overtly hostile Slade.

I also love Darth Slade using the katana to deflect arrows.

And while we know that Isabel isn't Rose Wilson, she still fits the basic description of the Ravager. There's been what, four or five characters with that identity?

while not a great episode it was still good for me.
totally dug Det lance's speech about not wanting to know who Ollie was. I gotta say if there was one dude I wanted killed off and couldn't stand ,its his character but that dude has grown on me this year! it's easy to say he is above the law and system till you see how the system treats you when you get caught in it! his little speech was the coolest about this episode!
I also dug laurel's little diagram on her apartment wall it totally reminded me of this..
fs14.jpg

I was like uh oh somebodys going a little crazy! :cwink:

Good episode that put things in place for the big finale.

I really dug the stuff with Quentin, that's a stand up guy right there, even if it was undone by Laurel playing the same card she played a couple of eps ago.

The fight in the Arrow cave was really well shot and I liked the brief fight between Ollie, Slade and Isabel when he rescued Roy.

Thea's getting put through the grinder right now and the ep pulled out even more hurt in the reveal that her "Dad" knew he wasn't actually her real Dad, I could see why that wasn't quite the comforting revelation Ollie though it was. Willa Holland has done a really good job and I'm glad Thea hasn't become a pill popper or drunk to deal, hopefully instead she'll start to train....

I hope Isabel lasts beyond this season, there's more to her history with Ollie's pops IMO and now she has Mirakuru in her.

Full right.

tumblr_n45tinQUiy1sdv4q6o2_250.gif
tumblr_n45tinQUiy1sdv4q6o3_250.gif

tumblr_n45tinQUiy1sdv4q6o4_250.gif
tumblr_n45tinQUiy1sdv4q6o6_250.gif

tumblr_n45tinQUiy1sdv4q6o5_250.gif
tumblr_n45tinQUiy1sdv4q6o1_250.gif

Is Danielle Panabaker going to be in The Flash TV show? It almost seems as if her character is set up for that here. She almost feels like Flash's own Felicity.

Yeah, she's a member of the Flash cast. She'll end up being Killer Frost, and the other dude that she was with is Cisco Ramon, aka Vibe.

Yeah, she's a member of the Flash cast. She'll end up being Killer Frost, and the other dude that she was with is Cisco Ramon, aka Vibe.

Oh really? They didn't seem like villains right now. That means Danielle Panabaker will probably not have a regular role but just a guest or recurring role?

How did Laurel know Arrow and Canary would be at Star labs?

She was following them from Verdant in her car. When Arrow and Canary come out of Verdant, she starts her car to follow them.

Oh really? They didn't seem like villains right now. That means Danielle Panabaker will probably not have a regular role but just a guest or recurring role?

No, Danielle is listed as a regular. I think that it's probably a case of her gradually turning into a villain over time, kind of like Lex Luthor from Smallville.

I was wondering that as well, I mean they were there as Arrow and Canary not Ollie and Sara.

Laurel parked her car in an alley, and when Ollie and Sara leave to STAR labs, you'll see the car turn on as they pass by.

No, Danielle is listed as a regular. I think that it's probably a case of her gradually turning into a villain over time, kind of like Lex Luthor from Smallville.

She better not replace Capt. Cold :nono:

Or Killer Frost is a metahuman while Captain Cold uses technology. That could work.

I remember Danielle Panabaker from Shark, where she was just a teenager back then. Her sister Kay was also on No Ordinary Family. Danielle is the hotter one though.

Killer Frost's name is Caitlin Snow? If I don't hear "Winter is coming" from her in the Flash show, I will be disappointed.

If she doesn't speak entirely in ice puns, the show loses me instantly.

Yeah, that somehow sounds worse.

I like that they're setting up a knock off FitzSimmons for one of them to turn evil. That's pretty... cool.

I love Manu Bennett emoting with one single eye after being shot with the light gun. Also his taunts.

This was a good episode, damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"