Part 4

Attachments

• S3_buglethief_01D_final.jpg
    S3_buglethief_01D_final.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 8
  • S3_buglebrock2_06b_THIS ONE.jpg
    S3_buglebrock2_06b_THIS ONE.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 11
^^ I saw the Spider-Man 3 ones, but not the S-M1 or S-M2 ones. They are simply fantastic! :up:

^^ Yeah, I've always wanted to go to that ride. Hopefully, I'll be able to go someday soon, but overall, I'm still not sure when I'll be able to go.

When you go, keep your eyes open for a ton of easter eggs. There's a number you can call that connects to a real voicemail message of a movie theater in the ride that's been destroyed. Iron Man is mentioned twice, along with Stark Industries.

Also: keep your eyes open when you ride it. Don't just focus on the screens. You'll miss a lot of great stuff if you do.

Great pictures haven't seen them before. Can't wait for 4 and 5!

When you go, keep your eyes open for a ton of easter eggs. There's a number you can call that connects to a real voicemail message of a movie theater in the ride that's been destroyed. Iron Man is mentioned twice, along with Stark Industries.

Also: keep your eyes open when you ride it. Don't just focus on the screens. You'll miss a lot of great stuff if you do.

1-if I can ever get there, I'll look out for those.
2-LOVE your avi.
3-I have been looking everywhere for a video of the commercial for the ride, w/Spidey fighting Ock on the wing of a plane. Can you help me?

The ride is kick ass. Though the wait is freaking long. Its worth it. Though I must warn you, there is a video that sets up the story of the ride, it plays over and over and over again. And it gets quite annoying. But the scenery in which you wait is awesome. You're in the Bugle.

But it is my favorite ride out of everything I've been to. That's including MGM, Disney World, Epcot and such.

And hell yes, they even have a kick ass comic book store in the Marvel district. Picked up some myself. :up: You should do the same. They have a great selection.

spideysigvv0.png

The ride is kick ass. Though the wait is freaking long. Its worth it. Though I must warn you, there is a video that sets up the story of the ride, it plays over and over and over again. And it gets quite annoying. But the scenery in which you wait is awesome. You're in the Bugle.

But it is my favorite ride out of everything I've been to. That's including MGM, Disney World, Epcot and such.

And hell yes, they even have a kick ass comic book store in the Marvel district. Picked up some myself. :up: You should do the same. They have a great selection.
The comic book store is a must-stop for me. It's where I go to replenish my stash of TPBs.

The ride times can vary, though. If you hit the park on the right day, the price of Universal Express Passes can drop from $80 to around $20. I'm going to the Walt Disney World Resort and Islands of Adventure for Thanksgiving, and the price of express passes is only $15. Pretty good deal.

Another interesting fact about the express pass (also single rider) line is that you walk through a different line and see different scenery prior to getting on the ride. You get to walk through Peter Parker's dark room, which is pretty cool in and of itself.

^^ Yeah, I've always wanted to go to that ride. Hopefully, I'll be able to go someday soon, but overall, I'm still not sure when I'll be able to go.

That ride is great. You'll love it. The park itself is heaven for any Marvellite. :up:

The comic book store is a must-stop for me. It's where I go to replenish my stash of TPBs.

The ride times can vary, though. If you hit the park on the right day, the price of Universal Express Passes can drop from $80 to around $20. I'm going to the Walt Disney World Resort and Islands of Adventure for Thanksgiving, and the price of express passes is only $15. Pretty good deal.

Another interesting fact about the express pass (also single rider) line is that you walk through a different line and see different scenery prior to getting on the ride. You get to walk through Peter Parker's dark room, which is pretty cool in and of itself.

Thanks for all the wonderful advice , I'll follow them to the letter . I'm so excited to be going to WDW (Walt Disney & Universal Studios) :spidey:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"