The Toys thread

UltimateJustin

The Hype's Black Purist
Reaction score
There should be a thread to list toy sightings, reviews and discussion pertaining only to the figures. THIS is that thread. If you have some of the figures, post pics or something, dang.

I'm used to the toys and I'm likeing how the toys are looking. I can't wait until they are released. :up:

I'm used to the toys and I'm likeing how the toys are looking. I can't wait until they are released. :up:
Which are you going to get?

I'm going to get Black Suit Spiderman if I can find him, regular red and blue Spiderman and probably Venom, and any of the other villains that look good.

I'm gonig ot try and get all the first day they come out, but if not, then I will get the rest soon after that. First, I plan on getting red & blue Spider-Man, Doc Ock, Venom, and blakc suit Spider-Man. :up:

Yesterday I stopped by Toys R Us since the local Target didn't have the figures and they had the whole first wave. So I got them all, pretty happy to see the toys out, the show is fast approaching!:up:

Could you take pictures Web-Head? If not, it's okay but it would be nice if you could :)

I checked my Target and all they had were the sad remains of some old hammer-fist Sandmans from Spiderman 3, so I bought Spiderman 3 for the Wii cause I had a ***** for buying something Spiderman related. If they ever put out the good versions of the Venom and Ock figures, I'll get both of them.

check this out:

http://www.aftimes.com/aslu/slu.shtml
black suit spidey looks awesome! or should i say spectacular?!
basm1.jpg

Marvelous News just posted a bunch of pics of the first wave.
http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=1147
You know, when action figures stepped up from the $5 range to the $7-8 that came with an incredible increase in articulation and detail. Whats the excuse for these being $10? Man, if I gotta get a job to buy all these toys I might as well just use the money to buy sex from girls..

Am I the only one who thinks these figures look like crap? Probably, oh well. They look like something I would of got inside a happy meal 10 years ago.

Am I the only one who thinks these figures look like crap? Probably, oh well. They look like something I would of got inside a happy meal 10 years ago.
The Spiderman figures are reasonable, but the villians certainly look like free prizes.

I kinda feel the same way. The Spider-man figures(red/blue and black suit)look alright,but Ock and Venom need alot of work. I saw Venom at Toy R' Us today and he looks much better on the back of the package. He has alot more teeth and his suit is black,but the toy itself has a blue appearance to it and the mouth doesn't look as impressive.

I kinda feel the same way. The Spider-man figures(red/blue and black suit)look alright,but Ock and Venom need alot of work. I saw Venom at Toy R' Us today and he looks much better on the back of the package. He has alot more teeth and his suit is black,but the toy itself has a blue appearance to it and the mouth doesn't look as impressive.
lol the teeth and color are the only things i like about the prototype venom figure over the actual thing

btw nice signature, Spider-Man 3 rules

the Doc Ock one looks very bad. I think. The only one I would even think about buying would be Venom because I'm a Venom fan. But I don't think I will even buy him.

Does anyone else hope that weel get a new Mysterio figure and at last perhaps a Hammerhead figure ?

Hammerhead could have been made for the 90's show but nope he never made it.

He had a few eps but Spot had one and he was produced.

:shock

Does anyone else hope that weel get a new Mysterio figure and at last perhaps a Hammerhead figure ?

Hammerhead could have been made for the 90's show but nope he never made it.

He had a few eps but Spot had one and he was produced.

:shock
I'm sure we will and I really think they will be very cool. :up:

I've made up my mind only to get The Lizard one. and maybe Venom but I will have to look at him in person first and see if I like him in the new show.

I'm contractually obligated to get the Lizard of course. :)

I notice that Venom has four fingers on each hand and two toes on each foot, which makes me wonder if Lizzy will be given his correct number of 5 fingers and 5 toes. Hopefully the toy will look much better than the Killer Croc figure from The Batman.

I GOT ALL OF SERIES 1 YESTERDAY,:D:up: DOC OCK AND VENOM LOOK OK, BUT THE PROTOTYPES ON THE BACK OF THE PACKAGE LOOK BETTER!!!:o I THINK THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO REASONS WHY THEY WENT WITH THE FINAL LOOK, 1) PARENTS WILL BE BUYING THESE FOR SMALL CHILDREN SO THEY GAVE THE FIGURES KID FRIENDLY FACES:rolleyes: AND 2)THE FACES THEY HAVE(AT LEAST DOC OCK'S ANYWAYS) LOOKS MORE LIKE THE WAY HE LOOKS ON THE SHOW THEN THE PROTOTYPE!!!;) I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!:applaud

I'm contractually obligated to get the Lizard of course. :)

I notice that Venom has four fingers on each hand and two toes on each foot, which makes me wonder if Lizzy will be given his correct number of 5 fingers and 5 toes. Hopefully the toy will look much better than the Killer Croc figure from The Batman.

Lizard.jpg

Have you seen this concept art for Lizard? I wouldn't be worried, he has five fingers and five toes.

I still havent seen any of them around here and if I had, I dont have any $$$$. Someone post pics of them off the card though, if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"