The Trump Thread!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out what Trump's latest tweets about "dead puppets" meant...

In other news, anyone else feeling an extreme urge to nominate "Taarna and Donald Trump vs. The Political Forums" as Rivalry of the Year?

Here are some "liberul" polls trying to bring down Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/poll-gop-donald-trump-216423

A majority of 52 percent said Trump has the best shot of any GOP candidate to win the general election in November, while a plurality of 42 percent said he would be most effective at solving issues facing the United States, and another 37 percent said he would be the best candidate to handle the responsibilities that come with being commander in chief.

I am guessing reality and the Republican base don't often see things eye to eye

I'm still trying to figure out what Trump's latest tweets about "dead puppets" meant...

In other news, anyone else feeling an extreme urge to nominate "Taarna and Donald Trump vs. The Political Forums" as Rivalry of the Year?

I'll go with Taarna as having the "Most Entertaining Posts of the Year". He fell off a little bit on that post the other day, but no one is perfect.

Isn't Taarna dealing with a new kid right now? Hence the radio silence lately.

Isn't Taarna dealing with a new kid right now? Hence the radio silence lately.

I don't think he was specific. Maybe it was a younger brother. Anyway, life is dull right now. He pops in and out every now and again, but doesn't seem to have the same BS threshold I'm used to. Maybe he does have a new kid and isn't sleeping much.

Politico is "liberul"?

I would say no, I am guessing tea party types would say yes, but the poll is from CNN(same poll that has Trump at 36%), politico was just reporting it.

One thing I don't get looking at that latest CNN poll is how the hell do Trump and Cruz score the highest on who would be the best at foreign policy, neither guy has any experience.

Aren't you the one who claims these liberal polls are meaningless?

No. You must be thinking of someone else. I use facts and polls and strive for a 3rd party consensus if possible.

In fact, according to a 1999 Gallup poll analysis, in almost every election since 1952, the leader in the Republican polls in the fall ended up being the party’s nominee.

Trump, unless a Clinton like scandal hits looks like a sure winner for the GOP. He does need to soften and broaden his message a bit. While hardcore liberals will have a melt down, and never vote for DT, I do think his message will appeal to the middle class, independent-minded voters and, voters who have had it with career politicians.

I think his national support will reach beyond McCain's and Romney's and he's got the right type of speaking style to undress Hillary Clinton for who she is.

This includes Muslim Americans overseas and Muslim Americans serving in the military.

He must think he can win the election with only the white racist voters.

Jeb is just sad. He is out of his depth.

Good God, this Trump rally is seriously scary. He's scarier than the politician in "The Dead Zone".

Again, I have a hard time believing how he is so high on the polls despite all this racism. For those who said he never said a racist remark, I would like to see them defend this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"