The Trump Thread!!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the President of France has offered more world leadership than Obama has. Obama's speech was not well received my many in the USA. Now he's changing his tune. A bit late, but much better

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/europe/story.php?id=58341

I suggest you get your news from some very reliable sources:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-allegation-of-no-go-zones-for-non-muslims/

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/the-no-go-zone-hysteria-385589315813

Muslim no-go zones, are not a myth. The reality has been exaggerated by people on Fox News (like that idiot who said the entire city of Birmingham is a no-go zone), but there really are places in Europe where non-Muslims just do not go, there is de facto Sharia, and there is a minimal or virtually no police presence.

You have places somewhat like that in America, just with a different minority substituting Europe's Muslim minority.

Muslim no-go zones, are not a myth. The reality has been exaggerated by people on Fox News (like that idiot who said the entire city of Birmingham is a no-go zone), but there really are places in Europe where non-Muslims just do not go, there is de facto Sharia, and there is a minimal or virtually no police presence.

You have places somewhat like that in America, just with a different minority substituting Europe's Muslim minority.

I don't know. I am not in Europe right now. But when a French TV show goes to the so-called-No-Go-Zones and proves them to be false.....

I'm European. They exist. The government doesn't exactly like acknowledging them. Since it's like Obama talking about, I don't know, Compton? I hear things are better there now, so that's probably not the best example. It's not flattering, and it raises uncomfortable questions about race / religious relations in your country.

Molenbeek in Belgium is a good example. It's a municipality of Brussels which has become known as "Jihadi central", because so many terrorists have come from it (Paris, Madrid, that market shooting, etc). Last week the Belgian home minister outright admitted that the authorities have no control over it. Hence why they basically had to send in army to get the suspects.

In France they have what they call "sensitive urban zones". It's basically a polite way of saying ghetto.

Similar situation in parts of Britain. There was some hysteria about "Sharia zones" a while back. That's actually not inaccurate. There isn't a literal Sharia court involved (usually), but you will run into problems if you don't follow the understood rules in certain neighborhoods.

I'm European. They exist. The government doesn't exactly like acknowledging them. Since it's like Obama talking about, I don't know, Compton? I hear things are better there now, so that's probably not the best example. It's not flattering, and it raises uncomfortable questions about race / religious relations in your country.

Molenbeek in Belgium is a good example. It's a municipality of Brussels which has become known as "Jihadi central", because so many terrorists have come from it (Paris, Madrid, that market shooting, etc). Last week the Belgian home minister outright admitted that the authorities have no control over it. Hence why they basically had to send in army to get the suspects.

In France they have what they call "sensitive urban zones". It's basically a polite way of saying ghetto.

Similar situation in parts of Britain. There was some hysteria about "Sharia zones" a while back. That's actually not inaccurate. There isn't a literal Sharia court involved (usually), but you will run into problems if you don't follow the understood rules in certain neighborhoods.

You're right, I'm an expatriate living in France, they call their ghettos here "Zones urbaines sensibles" (ZUS). The people talking about Sharia law in France are ignorant, the main problems with the ZUS are unemployment, violence, crime... Sharia law is not recognized in France, the main problem is the integration of muslim people living in these ghettos in French society.

I can't stand Trump. he''s such a moron.

In addition to revamping the story of two or three into thousands of Muslims, Trump can see Russia from his penthouse!

o-TRUMP-CHINA-facebook.jpg

Trump's a guy that's never needed to live by the 5 second rule and as a result he's going to pay a very hefty (the price of his campaign) price tag for it.

Donald Trump: The Derpfication of America.

Still boggles my mind what the polls are reflecting atm even after all this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"