The Trump Thread!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godwin's Law was found dead outside Trump headquarters today....

That "law" should've died a brutal death a long time ago.

"Hey you can't make a historical reference because my philosophy happens to resemble nazis"

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to break your stupid law.

If Trump was in "They Live", he'd be the one you could see without the glasses.

I'm an American citizen that has lived abroad most of my life. This is just atrocious. What about all the doctors, police, soldiers & general Americans (who just happened to be Muslim) saving American lives everyday? Are we just going to turn our back in them because of a bigot, racist, fascist prick has a warped set of morals? How on earth would they even police this? Are they going to watch a vhs copy of Delta Force & use that as their template- anyone with a beard & beady eyes? It's a religion, not a sovereign state. Does he think this is going to make America 'great' again? He really has no idea.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Trump to start using Cabaret's "Tomorrow Belongs to Me" as his campaign song, be informed about the context of the song, shrug his shoulders, wink and just keep on using it anyway.

I'm just waiting for the first reporter to have some balls and directly call out on his sh**, uncensored and all.

I'm just waiting for the first reporter to have some balls and directly call out on his sh**, uncensored and all.

He'll have his most dedicated supporters gang up on that reporter and beat the s*** out of them while yelling racial slurs.

Not if the reporter obtains the power of Alex Jones.

I'm an American citizen that has lived abroad most of my life. This is just atrocious. What about all the doctors, police, soldiers & general Americans (who just happened to be Muslim) saving American lives everyday? Are we just going to turn our back in them because of a bigot, racist, fascist prick has a warped set of morals? How on earth would they even police this? Are they going to watch a vhs copy of Delta Force & use that as their template- anyone with a beard & beady eyes? It's a religion, not a sovereign state? Does he think this is going to make America 'great' again? He really has no idea.

But he wrote books and had a bunch of businesses (ignoring the ones that failed or went bankrupt... repeatedly). Isn't that all you need to make a country great? :o

It's really disheartening and disturbing how many thousands of scumbags come out to support this buffoon.

Sounds like Trump is going for the Youtube comment section demographic.

John Cena is on Today right now saying its reprehensible.

John Cena is on Today right now saying its reprehensible.

Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.

But since his bosses are such good friends with Trump, I wonder if this is going to impact his career when he returns to active competition. Then again, he's maybe the only wrestler besides Brock Lesnar who can basically speak his mind anytime he wants to.

It looks like the establishment GOP is starting to turn on Trump.
Now he just needs to run as an independent lol.

sof255.jpg

Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.

But since his bosses are such good friends with Trump, I wonder if this is going to impact his career when he returns to active competition. Then again, he's maybe the only wrestler besides Brock Lesnar who can basically speak his mind anytime he wants to.

Cena is bulletproof in the WWE. Cena is 38 and probably looking to up his profile in Hollywood over the next few years while his wrestling career winds down so I don't think he is too fussed what Vince thinks.

Cena is bulletproof in the WWE. Cena is 38 and probably looking to up his profile in Hollywood over the next few years while his wrestling career winds down so I don't think he is too fussed what Vince thinks.

We'll know if he loses cleanly to Tyler Breeze. :o

Trump is pandering for ratings and it is working.

I have a feeling if Trump wins he will resign cause he just wanted to win the Election and not actually be President.

It's starting to happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...joe-on-tuesday-it-didnt-go-so-well/?tid=sm_fb

Fed up with the Republican front-runner’s attempts to commandeer an interview for his own talking points, MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough simply dumped Trump and went to commercial break Tuesday.

This followed a Monday-night declaration by Huffington Post editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington that “we are no longer entertained” by Trump’s candidacy. She suggested HuffPo will toughen its coverage of the real estate mogul going forward.

Also Tuesday morning, CNN's Chris Cuomo was overtly argumentative with Trump during an interview on the same subject. And there was this sharp commentary by NBC's chief foreign correspondent, Richard Engel.

That seems to be like 65% of people...

I've heard from many associates of mine that are minorities say that he's saying what most people think. They agree with most of what he says. So his line of thinking isn't just for the Good Ole Boy network. African Americans, Hispanics, Asians... I've heard it from all kinds of people. They think he's out of control but also agree with what he's saying and think others are just too scared to say it.

I've heard from many associates of mine that are minorities say that he's saying what most people think. They agree with most of what he says. So his line of thinking isn't just for the Good Ole Boy network. African Americans, Hispanics, Asians... I've heard it from all kinds of people. They think he's out of control but also agree with what he's saying and think others are just too scared to say it.

I can totally see that, to be honest. I am no Trump supporter, and don't even have a horse in this race as a foreigner, but even two weeks ago I would be one of those who would point out that Trump is progressive on other issues, like gay marriage, and has a more nuanced view of Planned Parenthood than all the other Republican challengers.

Then he decided to go to more extreme lengths in his pronouncements. Then you have to wonder, as should your many associates of many ethnicities: when President Trump has made it common practice that people need to register with the government because of race and religion, and that it is perfectly acceptable to ban people from the country because of race and religion, and when President Trump's gotten rid of all the Muslims, gotten rid of all the Mexicans, where's he going to turn to next?

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan just held a news conference in which he publicly blasted Trump.

I believe that 100% actually. The thing with Trump is even though he spouts a bunch of not-so-thinly-veiled racist bull****, his sentiments (and I use that word very loosely) resonate at a class level, not at a race or ethnic one. The fact of the matter is the world economy at the moment means the poor stay poor, the rich get richer, and the middle class are fighting tooth and nail not to slip into the lower middle class segment. Trump's gaining traction because he taps into the latent xenophobia that always arises during economic hardships, but also because he's dumbing his economic and social policy down enough to seem like a cure-all for the average laymen that don't understand the damage he could ultimately do.

Trump is positioning himself as the middle class champion, he doesn't have the intelligence, emotional capacity or indeed desire to achieve the bull**** he's promising, but his PR team are very savvy in terms of understanding which buttons he needs to push.

As a side note, I find it interesting that Trump and Sanders are pretty much trying to sell people the same vision, but they're going about it in two polar opposite ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"