The Trump Thread!!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

“Trump has risen because voters see him as authentic, independent, direct, firm, — and believe he can’t be bought,” Baker writes. “These are the same character traits our candidates should be advancing in 2016. That’s Trump lesson #1.”

Baker’s memo, titled “Observations on Donald Trump and 2016,” amounts to a clear-eyed approach to the Trump challenge — to which many Republican elites have responded with only hand-wringing and the vague hope that somehow, someday it would disappear. In fact, the memo posits that Trump could build a powerful enough coalition to win the general election. Regardless of how far Trump’s candidacy ultimately goes, the memo is evidence of the influence he has had on his party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...514cba-9909-11e5-94f0-9eeaff906ef3_story.html

It should be noted that 538.com gives Trump very, very slim chances of winning the primary.

So, y'all think CNN is going to give Trump his 5 million dollars?

So has he started insulting world leaders yet? Like calling German Chancellor Angela Merkel a fat pig loser? David Cameron and Francois Hollande wussies? Justin Trudeau a young loser? Putin the next Hitler?

If he does and is elected president, he will not be warmly received at his first G20 summit as President.

So, y'all think CNN is going to give Trump his 5 million dollars?

I don't know if that's worth it. I mean, Trump brings in the ratings, sure. But if they pay him 5 million, how much profit are they actually making?

Without him they take a hit, but 5 million dollars is a lot of money.

Him not being there could also allow them to ask a lot of questions about him, which would keep viewers somewhat interested.

Did I miss something? Why does CNN owe Trump $5 million?

Did I miss something? Why does CNN owe Trump $5 million?

Trump is refusing to appear at the next debate on CNN unless they pay him 5 million dollars for him to "donate to veterans".

So has he started insulting world leaders yet? Like calling German Chancellor Angela Merkel a fat pig loser? David Cameron and Francois Hollande wussies? Justin Trudeau a young loser? Putin the next Hitler?

If he does and is elected president, he will not be warmly received at his first G20 summit as President.

Well Obama spied on Merkel, and bent over for Putin.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln

I was going to congratulate you on putting a complete, coherent sentence together, but am not familiar with this person named "Well Obama". Also, you don't need a comma before "and". Maybe "Well" is Barack's cousin or something??

Seriously, everybody makes typos and makes mistakes, but not in (virtually) EVERY post. Which University did you attend (I'm starting to have serious doubts about that claim)? Did they have an English requirement? Maybe English is your second or third language?? If so, I guess your posts are understandable or maybe I should say it's understandable that you can't put together a grammatically correct sentence. My Spanish sucks.

Most of your posts are rather entertaining, but this sounds like something I'd hear from someone with a room temperature IQ.

I give you the first one, but isn't "bending over for Putin" the complete opposite of insulting him?

I give you the first one, but isn't "bending over for Putin" the complete opposite of insulting him?

With regard to "spying", is there anyone out there who believes that this sort of thing doesn't go on all the time between even allied nations? Seriously? Look, I get that people don't like Obama, Trump, fill-in-the-blank, etc. and sometimes we, consciously or otherwise, are willing to overlook the shortcomings of those who we support (or marginally support), but this Obama (NSA) spying on people who are our allies comment is sort of silly; though not as juvenile as "bending over" comments.

People rail on Trump because, frankly, he makes these asinine statements in a seemingly continuous stream. People rail on Obama for (mainly) other reasons; though, to be sure, he's been guilty of making stupid statements himself. He's just not in Trump's league when it comes to making idiotic comments or a spectacle of himself.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln

I agree it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. The trouble is Obama was caught when he thought the microphone was off saying to Putin once I win this election...

I agree it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. The trouble is Obama was caught when he thought the microphone was off saying to Putin once I win this election...

Yup. A political move/necessity on the part of the president and he probably meant it (though just as likely could have been lying to Putin) AND probably nothing that hasn't been said thousands of times by other presidents. I'm not condoning it, but I certainly understand that our presidents (and other elected officials) often tell us what we want to hear rather than political reality. They want to get elected after all.

Now, speaking of saying what you think will get you elected, let's talk about registering Muslims in America. Can you spell Lowest Common Denominator? That's some freaky frelling $#!t to be coming out of the mouth of a man who is running for President.

CNN said they won't pay for Trump's appearance at the next debate. Good for CNN. I think Trump will appear regardless, but if he doesn't it'll be nice not seeing his orange ass on TV for at least a few hours.

With the recent shooting, I can see Trump surging in the polls after making some more anti Muslim rhetoric

Trump is refusing to appear at the next debate on CNN unless they pay him 5 million dollars for him to "donate to veterans".

Wtf...that doesnt even make sense. If he wants to donate to the veterans why should CNN front the cash? Trump should donate his own money not CNN's.

Wtf...that doesnt even make sense. If he wants to donate to the veterans why should CNN front the cash? Trump should donate his own money not CNN's.

If he gets the money and donates, he gets the tax break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"