World The Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of GOD please can you STOP! He was talking about character development continuity issue which is not the shows mandate or main priority, they concentrate more on fun, kid comedy and exciting fights, it's the way it is.

Obviously IMO from what I have gathered from you, is you are a heavy dedicated Jeph Loab and Marvel fan. I know you, you are in the toonzone forum as well and when Disney XD gave their ratings and someone said EMHS did better than Ultimate Spider-man, you almost bit this head off to the point he was apologizing and the funny thing is, he was someone who actually loves and is a big fan of USM.

You generalize anyone who says just one negative thing about the show as a so called "HATER". Heck you even attacked me for explaining why the so called "HATERS" don't like they show and you branded me as a HATER!

You complain about people whining and complaining but from what I see you are also whining and complaining. You complain against people's complaint, people are allowed to give their opinion and have a conversation, negative or not.

Try this if anyone says any negative thing at all even if it's a very small thing, IGNORE the comment. In-fact do you know what? I am going to create a forum for the Ultimate Spider-man fan no HATERS allowed all just for you and people who are fans of the show as well and I will do the same thing for Hulk and the agent of S.M.A.S.H when it debuts. I don't hate the show but even me will not be aloud to it after I set it up and it will be in the Spider-Man's world.

Will that make you happy?

I'm not going to stop pointing out the fallacies and errors in people's irrational and illogical arguments in the show.

If you want to create another forum, be my guest. No body is stopping you.

People were not just talking about character development. All throughout season 1 the people who were writing the garbage on those fan blogs and getting all the "insider" information by copying information from my interview with Jeph Loeb talked about the show jettisoning any sense of continuity and serialized storytelling which obviously wasn't the case for the show.

I'm not going to stop pointing out the fallacies and errors in people's irrational and illogical arguments in the show.

If you want to create another forum, be my guest. No body is stopping you.

People were not just talking about character development. All throughout season 1 the people who were writing the garbage on those fan blogs and getting all the "insider" information by copying information from my interview with Jeph Loeb talked about the show jettisoning any sense of continuity and serialized storytelling which obviously wasn't the case for the show.

Here is a fun fact it's none of your Business how they feel, it's none of my Business how they feel, it's no one's, forget about it. I created the other forum so that the fight stops.

I want to ask you a question; Does your life depend on it, attacking people who don't agree with you? It's exhausting can't we not have peace anymore?

For the love of GOD please can you STOP! He was talking about character development continuity issue which is not the shows mandate or main priority, they concentrate more on fun, kid comedy and exiting fights, it's the way it is.

Obviously IMO from what I have gathered from you, is you are a heavy dedicated Jeph Loab and Marvel fan. I know you, you are in the toonzone forum as well and when Disney XD gave their ratings and someone said EMHS did better than Ultimate Spider-man, you almost bit this head off to the point he was apologizing and the funny thing is, he was someone who actually loves and is a big fan of USM.

You generalize anyone who says just one negative thing about the show as a so called "HATER". Heck you even attacked me for explaining why the so called "HATERS" don't like they show and you branded me as a HATER!

You complain about people whining and complaining but from what I see you are also whining and complaining. You complain against people's complaint, people are allowed to give their opinion and have a conversation, negative or not.

Try this if anyone says any negative thing at all even if it's a very small thing, IGNORE the comment. In-fact do you know what? I am going to create a forum for the Ultimate Spider-man fan no HATERS allowed all just for you and people who are fans of the show as well and I will do the same thing for Hulk and the agent of S.M.A.S.H when it debuts. I don't hate the show but even me will not be aloud to it after I set it up and it will be in the Spider-Man's world.

Will that make you happy?

I love you.

So will this show be getting a Season 3? I stopped watching about 3 episodes in.

How is it performing (rating and merchandise wise) ?

It's doing well in the ratings, as for merchandising they haven't started selling yet I think till next month.

As for the fans I created another forum you can check it out and for those that don't like they show please don't go there and cause trouble. Thanks

Last edited:
I remember that. I'm also using context clues. Since Doc Ock is leading the group, manipulating Dr. Connors and transforming him manually with that remote, it also stands to reason that Doc Ock also found a way to return Electro to his more powerful form. I know for a fact that he manipulated Alex because he said that Ock promised him more formula in the Sinister Six episode. Remember the whole idea that "with great power comes great responsibility".

Which completely ignores the continuity of what happened to Rhino at the end of his episode. He was just a kid making a huge mistake. At the end, he flat-out says he didn't mean to let it go out of hand and seems regretful. Yet, he somehow magically gained an addiction to the formula, he's pretty much stuck as a dumb brute for some reason, despite Ock saying in the SAME EPISODE that he needed the rhino serum, ignores the character development, and Spidey doesn't even try to get through to him and treats him like any other villain. This clearly shows that the writers lack focus on this show. They tried to have their preachy, hamfisted sermon about bullying AND a dumb brute for Spidey to beat, but it obviously didn't work. Why not choose one or the other? Why not just show a thug Doc Ock hired to drink the Rhino formula after seeing how it was a success on Alex?

I changed my mind about Electro. Considering just how stupidly he gained his power-up, it can be gotten again easy. And why was Kraven working to kill Spidey, even though his rivalry is with White Tiger? Why was Doc Ock so insistent on JUST unmasking Peter?

Each villain is a reflection of what Spider-Man (or his teammates) could have been, had they had negative motivations.

On a superficial level, maybe.

The Sinister Six had some of plotholes. Electro charged up again. Doc Ock offered Alex the serum again, even though he has a truce w/ Spider-man, and Kraven broke out or SHIELD never got to him. Pretty good episode however.

Here is a fun fact it's none of your Business how they feel, it's none of my Business how they feel, it's no one's, forget about it. I created the other forum so that the fight stops.

I want to ask you a question; Does your life depend on it, attacking people who don't agree with you? It's exhausting can't we not have peace anymore?

If anyone is taking this way too seriously and is overreacting, it's you. Personally, I'm fine and not exhausted, but whatever you can do as you like.

It's an open forum, and I will continue to call it like I see it.

If anyone is taking this way too seriously and is overreacting, it's you. Personally, I'm fine and not exhausted, but whatever you can do as you like.

Friendly advice: If you're going to continue "calling it like you see it", at least change your avatar. Every time I read one of your posts, I picture an angry Wolverine bursting through a wall and yelling everything you're typing. I think most people here picture the same too. That's probably part of the reason why everyone thinks you're overreacting and taking things way too seriously.

Friendly advice: If you're going to continue "calling it like you see it", at least change your avatar. Every time I read one of your posts, I picture an angry Wolverine bursting through a wall and yelling everything you're typing. I think most people here picture the same too. That's probably part of the reason why everyone thinks you're overreacting and taking things way too seriously.

Well now that you mention it... that is all I will think about now! :hrt::hrt:

The avatar stays.

I don't think so, I don't overreacting and don't take things too seriously in life but I got tired of all the bickering, especially coming from you all the time, like I said I know you and I know how you talk, you attack all the time and like I said you attacked me as well, me that could be a great friend.

Nobody can have a safe conversation because of you and that's true and you know it. You come out more offensive than a simple guy having a conversation, you talk at us rather than just talk.

We all come and talk and have a conversation, and if you don't agree with us, you can disagree in a friendly way and if you can't do that very simple thing, then don't bother, it's none of your concern.

Is that ok with you?

bigdaddy313, if it bothers you that much, it is called an ignore button. Feel free.

The merchandise is OUT! I've been seeing it the last couple of weeks and on Monday, I saw the Fighter Pods line. They're the size of Squinkies. Anyway, unlike the other merchandise, the Fighter Pods line has Coulson AND White Tiger!

I'm so happy. I had my two favorite characters in one set.

Remember when Alex was regretful of being the Rhino and was implied that he had reformed?

Remember when Electro lost his blue powered-up form and powers?

Because this episode didn't. :cwink:

^
These are reasons why this show is so awful.

So will this show be getting a Season 3?
It might the first Spidey cartoon since the 90s show to get a 3rd season, and that happening will make it the longest running Spider-Man show, unless season 3 is no longer than 13 episodes

Maybe when the merchandise hits the streets and no ones buys any of it,then they will realize how terrible this show is.

^The way people realized how awesome Young Justice is as a show threw merchandise? :(

Young Justice toy series and comic were abject failures and both got cancelled. Show followed a short time later.

Young Justice toy series and comic were abject failures and both got cancelled. Show followed a short time later.

The comic actually did great and had the highest-selling sales for the Johnny DC lines, with sales increasing slowly each month.

Yet, DC, in its infinite wisdom, axed it prematurely while continuing to keep the GL:TAS one bi-monthly, nevermind the fact that it sold less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"