The unDISPUTED DC Boards Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
the jury is still out....this whole Natal/Kinetic motion control crap is def a downer though

Haven't been paying attention. I figure the good stuff will find its way to me eventually and I won't have to bother hearing about Kinect and other things I don't give a s*** about.

Although, let me know whenever Valve does its thing. I refuse to let myself hope for Episode 3, but maybe there'll be some cool Left 4 Dead or Portal news.

So has E3 been kind of a letdown so far or what?

MS' conference was a disappointment for me, but I've been enjoying most of what Nintendo's been showing, except the 3DS, which I don't care much for

the jury is still out....this whole Natal/Kinetic motion control crap is def a downer though

Yeah, Microsoft needs to show us some type of SOCOM deal like the PS3. I like the Kinetic because I've always wanted to get a Wii but haven't so this seems just as good as that. But I need to see some type of FPS action or the like. Something more innovative than that. Even a Madden type deal. Imagine having the ball as the QB pointing out a receiver and doing the throwing motion. I know the Wii version has something like that.

I'd say so. It's prety much been about companies trying to ride WII's success.

Yeah, Microsoft needs to show us some type of SOCOM deal like the PS3. I like the Kinetic because I've always wanted to get a Wii but haven't so this seems just as good as that. But I need to see some type of FPS action or the like. Something more innovative than that. Even a Madden type deal. Imagine having the ball as the QB pointing out a receiver and doing the throwing motion. I know the Wii version has something like that.

umm no....not what I meant....motion control gaming is for old people and the crumbsnatchers....not for proper gaming

umm no....not what I meant....motion control gaming is for old people and the crumbsnatchers....not for proper gaming

Then you were never going to like the Kinect anyway, making your opinion on this irrelevant. Thank you for clearing that up.

Pretty much

They are jumping on the band wagon

its not innovation, its tailgating

I want to see some sort of game trailer or some concept that is going to make me sex pee myself...not ooh look I can play dodgeball or Taffy the Donkey

its not innovation, its tailgating

I want to see some sort of game trailer or some concept that is going to make me sex pee myself...not ooh look I can play dodgeball or Taffy the Donkey
eww...post sex stream:csad:

but uh...dodgeball and 3-d breakthrough would be worth it for me. i love breakthrough

Oh, Darth and/or Womp (I can't remember which one, or maybe both of you, said something about this), but they showed a trailer for the new GoldenEye for Wii. It's not a remake or port of the N64, it's a new game with just the name from what it looked like. It also stars Daniel Craig instead of Peirce Bronson

Oh, Darth and/or Womp (I can't remember which one, or maybe both of you, said something about this), but they showed a trailer for the new GoldenEye for Wii. It's not a remake or port of the N64, it's a new game with just the name from what it looked like. It also stars Daniel Craig instead of Peirce Bronson

Oh then **** that ****.

Shenanigans....I love Daniel Craig and all, but Goldeneye is what got Bond back in the public eye, and Pierce is the man

i'm pretty sure pierce turned down the spot before they gave it to craig. if not then boo to the casting guys.

What a waste of the name. :o

I mean... why?

Thoughts on the new Zelda? Anyone? I'm abit skeptical how heavily the wii controller is now, can a guy just sit down and play it or does he really need to stand up or have a room full of space?

Thoughts on the new Zelda? Anyone? I'm abit skeptical how heavily the wii controller is now, can a guy just sit down and play it or does he really need to stand up or have a room full of space?

Eh, I wasn't so impressed. It just liked like the same Zelda stuff with more focus on motion controls. I don't know, I'm sure it'll still be pretty good, but I was hoping for something a little different.

You can sit down and play it

Make sure there is nothing blocking the screen though

You can sit down to play 90% of the games for the Wii. I should know, because my TV set and Wii are right in front of my bed. I prop a pillow against the wall, sit back, and swing at the risk whenever I play No More Heroes.

You can sit down to play 90% of the games for the Wii. I should know, because my TV set and Wii are right in front of my bed. I prop a pillow against the wall, sit back, and swing at the risk whenever I play No More Heroes.

I love that game
beatheart.gif

The sequel is good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"