The Vegeta casting thread

Jonathan Rheys Meyers has my vote. I've only seen him in Mission Impossible III, though he proved his acting ability in portraying Elvis. If he really studied Vegeta, I think he could pull it off well.

However, it'll also depend on the writing of Vegeta's character for the adaptation. Ruined it may be.

which character is he? I'm not very fimilier but i just bought the MI3 dvd.

275px-Heroes11.jpg
vegeta-a.png

Nuff Said.

He's too tall and old

But other than that he's a good choice

I know this guy is a Japanese actor but get him to learn English and I think he'd be perfect for Vegeta.

Plus he can do martial arts and work on wires. Watch him in Godzilla: Final Wars. The end battle between he and the hero is soooo Dragonball Z.

I know this guy is a Japanese actor but get him to learn English and I think he'd be perfect for Vegeta.

Plus he can do martial arts and work on wires. Watch him in Godzilla: Final Wars. The end battle between he and the hero is soooo Dragonball Z.

ya, and I noticed that the end battle was the only time in the movie when the bad guys hair stook up.:woot:

nope...he wouldnt be perfect for vegeta...

^ that's kinda funny. but I think I have a better choice for vegeta. SHIA LEBOUF!!! (i think i spelled it right?)

Guys, I'm joking. don't look at me that way.:csad:

Butler has mastered screaming.

Anyway, a lot of people suggest this guy for Superman, but I've also seen his name put forth as a possibly decent Vegeta: Henry Cavill.

i think Ryan Reynolds would be a decent vegeta or even Scott Adkins they look like vegeta to me

i don't about you guys, but i'm really starting to root for Niall Matter from Eureka and The Best Years...

There is a character on Days of our Lives named Max..I dunno his real name but I think he could make a good Vegeta...He is about 25 yrs old (about the same as Chatwin) and he has a good look for Vegeta and he has the widows peak going..Sorry I cant find any pics fo him..

The guys name is Darin brooks, I'll post a pic later.

There is a character on Days of our Lives named Max..I dunno his real name but I think he could make a good Vegeta...He is about 25 yrs old (about the same as Chatwin) and he has a good look for Vegeta and he has the widows peak going..Sorry I cant find any pics fo him..
As someone who watches Days of Our Lives I can tell you that he'd make a horrible Vegeta. Now, the actor who plays Phillip. He'd be awesome. He even has the forehead.

Jay Kenneth Johnson

As someone who watches Days of Our Lives I can tell you that he'd make a horrible Vegeta. Now, the actor who plays Phillip. He'd be awesome. He even has the forehead.

Jay Kenneth Johnson

I think maybe Darin Brooks`s acting would need to get better..But I think he would have a good look as Vegeta and would be a good fit onscreen with Justin Chatwin.

No matter who they cast, this is how they should select who it is:

whoever says "It's Over 9000" the best gets the part.

DBZ is all about the "It's over 9000!" line now. It's annoying. And not even remotely funny anymore.

I think it began on YouTube.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"