The Vegeta casting thread

Jonathan Rhys Myers is scary looking in my opinion. Hopefully if the first Dragonball film does exceedingly well James McAvoy (if approached) would accept to star as Vegeta.

hell no, everywhone is talking about james mcavoy but he's definitly not the right actor to play vegeta
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Has the same badass figure like vegeta..
James McAvoy Nott..
Jonathan Rhys Meyers Look like Vegeta...
James McAvoy Nott

I honestly can't take people seriously unless they use proper spelling and grammar.

I honestly can't take people seriously unless they use proper spelling and grammar.

It's surprisingly true: rhetorical and grammatical competence is a great way to increase the weight of your argument.

Elijah Wood, great choice. He looks like a deformed Justin Chatwin, and that's what vegita should be, a smaller, lesser version of Goku who resents that this mere peasant can best him in every way...

dustin_d.jpg
Dustin_Clare_2.jpg
cane_cutter_movie_poster.jpg

He is small got a nice body, and he has the look of vegeta a bit. What do you guys think?:o

That's just because he's posing, wait I will find some pics where he is more pissed off looking like vegeta.

Who is that? He actually looks like he could be related to Chatwin (VERY VAGUELY). Maybe he'd be a better Radditz?

visually, i think he'd make a better Goku than Chatwin.

Hah funny thing is you're right, it does...........:csad:

Who is that? He actually looks like he could be related to Chatwin (VERY VAGUELY). Maybe he'd be a better Radditz?

Dustin Clare, he plays on some australian show.
Foto-J8PZRKCS.jpg
Foto-V4USDUUG.jpg

Jonathan Rhys Myers is scary looking in my opinion. Hopefully if the first Dragonball film does exceedingly well James McAvoy (if approached) would accept to star as Vegeta.
Him, Ben Foster, Ray Park, any of those guys I think look the part.

I probably wouldn't watch a sequel if it had Ray Park as Vegeta. I mean, there's a reason the guy's cast in roles with little-to-no speaking.

Ben foster would be interesting... but honestly vegta should be shorter than goku

how about this i think he would be awesome casting and an asset to the movie he has the royalty part down hes played a king wat u guys think

untitled-1.jpg
88BB9A93C618E9B1FD8D997D89AF.jpg
300-gerard-butler-150x150.jpg

I remember along time ago someone suggested Jet Li for the part of Vegeta.

But honestly I'm leaning more to the possibility of an unknown playing Vegeta. Vegeta is one of my favorite characters and had some of the greatest character defining moments. I can only hope that when he's introduced into the film series they do him justice and make him credible.

Mainly because while he was great in the cartoon I always felt they made him second to Goku too much.

Majin-Vegeta.jpg

[YT]Lnr-NvA3iuI[/YT]

how about this i think he would be awesome casting and an asset to the movie he has the royalty part down hes played a king wat u guys think

untitled-1.jpg
88BB9A93C618E9B1FD8D997D89AF.jpg
300-gerard-butler-150x150.jpg

it could work, but picture what he would be like as...

...NAPPA! (not even kidding)

Jonathan Rheys Meyers has my vote. I've only seen him in Mission Impossible III, though he proved his acting ability in portraying Elvis. If he really studied Vegeta, I think he could pull it off well.

However, it'll also depend on the writing of Vegeta's character for the adaptation. Ruined it may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"