The Dark Knight Rises What Villain Pairings DONT work, in your eyes???

Status
Not open for further replies.
pairings that don't work..

persoanlly I can't see Penguin working at all in the Nolan universe not without some serious re-imagining, same goes for poison Ivy..

Catwoman and Riddler could work tho..

Riddler pays The cat to steal an "item". from a heavily guarded "safe area"... Turns out the "item" is actually the Joker and the "secure area" is Arkham....

persoanlly I can't see Penguin working at all in the Nolan universe not without some serious re-imagining, same goes for poison Ivy..

Riddler pays The cat to steal an "item". from a heavily guarded "safe area"... Turns out the "item" is actually the Joker and the "secure area" is Arkham....

:up:

i'd imagine penguin paying catwoman to do a bit of diamond smuggling for him as well as getting information and stealing from other gangs.

persoanlly I can't see Penguin working at all in the Nolan universe not without some serious re-imagining, same goes for poison Ivy.

I dont understand that attitude in regards to the Penguin. He's pretty much a fat mob boss with a long nose that likes to dress nicely. Why is that so hard to pull off? Especially in a Nolan film, where mob bosses have played a major part in every one of his Batman films.

catwoman paired with anyone..... come to think of it catwoman at all would be a buzzkill

Theres a difference between Teamups and Parings...

Two Face and Riddler in Batman Forever,Venom and Sandman Sm3 both failed horribly

IMO Nolan has done it the perfect way..with Ras/Scarecrow we never once saw them together in the scene plotting,discussing anything which was cool because it came across more realistic if two people are working to accomplosh something not to mention both villains hade different plans Scarecrow wanted to hold the city ransom and Ras la Ghul wanted to punish Gotham for is curruption

Two Face and Joker didn;t team up either Joker set Two Face free and convinced him that the mob,gordon, were responsible for his tragedy and Joker was probably going to kill Two Face eventually...not to mention Two Face was about revenge while Joker just wanted to pure madness

So i think thats you gotta look into for the next batman movie dont have two villains witht he same goal almost is if they arent teaming up they are just using each other to help their cause

And same thing g

what are you talking about RIDDLER AND TWOFACE DIDN'T WORK? remember when face taught Riddler to punch a guy? that was one of the most romantic scenes ever liek when Leonardo Dicaprio taught Kate Winslet how to spit in Titanic..,.

what are you talking about RIDDLER AND TWOFACE DIDN'T WORK? remember when face taught Riddler to punch a guy? that was one of the most romantic scenes ever liek when Leonardo Dicaprio taught Kate Winslet how to spit in Titanic..,.

lol at your comment and lol at your sig.

Yeah, I don't understand people who can't see the Penguin in Nolan's universe. He practically begs to be used, he'd so easily fit in. It's unfortunate that the Penguin/Catwoman combo has already been used. It's the most logical way to go. Penguin is black market arms dealer used to making shady deals; Catwoman is covert burglar/spy for hire. Easy as cake.
If you were to throw Riddler in there as a red herring .... someone who appeared to be a large threat but turned out to be not the real problem... then you've got the perfect makings for a classic Film Noir detective film.

Scarface held by Bane. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back