• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that nobody feels safe aside from Rick, and for that reason alone I could see this series easily last 6-7 seasons, because hell even down the road you can kill off Rick.

I really like that nobody feels safe aside from Rick, and for that reason alone I could see this series easily last 6-7 seasons, because hell even down the road you can kill off Rick.

The next 2 seasons alone could take place in Woodbury. Season 3 in the town and season 4 at the prison. So its possible it could last 6-7 more seasons.

More like,

"Hey...Who Da Hell Is That!?"

td.jpg
I love this!

Sleeveless shirt, saggy pants, cross-bow...it's definitely Daryl.
Yeah pretty much I recognize those sleeveless shirts anywhere!

It's a trap!
You're a trap

Yeah in 6 or 7 seasons the cast will prob be unrecognizable lol.

Already more entertaining than the past half hour of the Oscars. :o

Those two had the heart to heart talk pretty quick

lol at Shane having the nerve to call someone else a piece of garbage.

I still say kill TV Andrea and let Alice essentially be comic Andrea. :o

lol Andrea, you are the worst. You seriously make Lori look like a prize.

I hope Shane & Andrea leaves after this one

Andrea & Lori have no right to compare each other with who is doing more. They both suck ass. I wish Glenn or or someone have set them straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"