The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Extended To 90 Minutes

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/25/the-walking-dead-season-5-finale-extended-to-90-minutes/
The Walking Dead Season 5 finale reportedly has a runtime of 90 minutes, extending the typical 60-minute format by 30 minutes.

The news comes from EW writer Dalton Ross, who tweeted the information on Wednesday.

The episode will directed by executive producer Greg Nicotero. While little is known about the season finale’s plot so far, the extended running time seems to imply that its story will be pretty big.

The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.

I'm guessing this will mean
the season finale is when s*** goes down with the Walkers taking over the Safe Zone. RIP Carl's eye. :o

The episodes always seem too short as it is. Anytime they want to add more is fine by me. :)

does anyone besides me want rick to hook up with michonne?

LOL, I think there's a whole shipping community out there that wants that.

Honestly though, if I was Rick, I'd be terrified of ****ing anyone after what happened with Laurie. Seriously, if the rubber broke, you're faced with the prospect of possibly having to slash open the woman's gut to get the baby out.

LOL, I think there's a whole shipping community out there that wants that.
good. let the movement move.
Honestly though, if I was Rick, I'd be terrified of ****ing anyone after what happened with Laurie. Seriously, if the rubber broke, you're faced with the prospect of possibly having to slash open the woman's gut to get the baby out.
that didn't even happen in the comic. lori survived the childbirth and died when the governor attacked the prison (for the second time)

but anyways, at this point in the comics, andrea is rick's new love interest but obviously another woman needs to fill that void in the show, and I think michonne is the best candidate for that.

does anyone besides me want rick to hook up with michonne?
I mentioned that in the "The Distance" thread. No doubt there are several people who see those two having a potential future.

I'm so happy it's going to be 90 minutes. I've been wanting another 90-minute episode since the season 2 premiere. (Wow, that was 4 years ago. Time flies.)

I'm shocked AMC doesn't do that for the premieres all the time. More ads + lots of viewers = more money

Yeah , I would like to see this more often.

i thought we all enjoyed the 3 minutes of show then 5 minutes of commercials formula

I'm so happy it's going to be 90 minutes. I've been wanting another 90-minute episode since the season 2 premiere. (Wow, that was 4 years ago. Time flies.)

I'm shocked AMC doesn't do that for the premieres all the time. More ads + lots of viewers = more money

Probably b/c of some viewers complaining about the season 2 premiere dragging.

Seems too soon for the horde to come in I feel.

11008560_745215145573820_5908635231624418099_n.jpg

Are you folks even ready for tonights episode?!

Last edited:
I like her, giving off a Cpt. Janeway vibe from Star Trek Voyager

Wow--
Rick shaving took ten years off his face. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members