The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, was Rick's ass shown tonight? If so, I really need this episode now.

I cant wait to get the insight that the actress who plays Tara can provide on The Talking Dead. After all, she spent most of this season watching the show get made from the sidelines, so she should have plenty of info.

The shower door was too fogged up to see. :p
Damn!!!! LOL!

I can't watch until tomorrow. The kiss between Eric and Aaron last week was sweet, just throwing my support out there since I don't post much.

You wonder when the other shoe will drop and everything goes wrong. These guys can't seem to find peace at all.

Can that girl possibly be a plant from an outside group?

That girl looks like trouble, probably related or close to the 3 exiled.

Just so hard to belive so far these people have lived so long, those fools were the 'run for supplies crew'? Please, bunch of jabronies. :gngl:

Can that girl possibly be a plant from an outside group?

That's a good theory. At least that would be more fun than her being just Carl's love interest.

Rick for Governor!

Daryl said **** to showers

The line of the night was what he said to Carol: "You look ridiculous." :funny:

I'm guessing Negan was an exile.

Yup and I'm guessing Gareth was the 2nd and perhaps Ezekiel is the 3rd. But that's getting into a story that could be far off.

Overall I think tonight's episode is going to be one of the most pivotal of the entire series when it's all said and done. They say they won't let their guard down but isn't that what in the comics got
Glenn killed...?

I feel safer already! That armed crew killed a zombie once!

Just so hard to belive so far these people have lived so long, those fools were the 'run for supplies crew'? Please, bunch of jabronies. :gngl:

I was so glad Glenn punched him. :woot:

Michonne seems to be letting her guard down the most.

They say they won't let their guard down but isn't that what in the comics got
Glenn killed...?

Not really. I don't think that was letting their guard down, that was Rick thinking he was so big and bad because they overcame the last few baddies so completely. Rick got cocky and didn't think that the other people could actually outsmart or outman them so completely.

Which fits perfectly with the show right now. The raiders, Terminus, then the Hunters themselves. He's probably riding pretty high on himself at the moment. "They're messing with the wrong people," and all that.

That moment in your spoiler tag is when Rick got served a bit heaping helping of humility to use his head again.

I don't understand why they'd leave a walker "alive" and chained up.

Because they're cocky idiots. :p

Why do people taunt animals?

They seem way too unskilled at fighting walkers to have the luxury of taunting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"