The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to guess how they will split up the group for next season?

And I dont think we'll be getting my favorite line from the comic in the show :(

I REALLY want Rick to scream "WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!"

How about a bad ass last line as he takes out the Governor?

To show how Rick has become cold and cynical of humanity. No one can be trusted in the zombie apocalypse. After Lori's death, he doesn't want to take chances and potentially hurt the group by letting someone dangerous or reckless join them.

We already got that from Rick's initial reaction to letting Tyrese and company stay at the prison. Not stopping to help the guy on the road is redundant at this point. Of course, if what you're saying is true then this is immediately contradicted by inviting Morgan to stay with them.

Hahaha, zanos. Up to his classic antics.

Classic antics? Explain.

We already got that from Rick's initial reaction to letting Tyrese and company stay at the prison. Not stopping to help the guy on the road is redundant at this point. Of course, if what you're saying is true then this is immediately contradicted by inviting Morgan to stay with them.

Classic antics? Explain.
Not really considering the history they have and the fact that Morgan saved his life. The hitchhiker was a potentially dangerous stranger.

This episode was also a wake up call to Rick, Morgan was a cautionary tale, a potential future Rick could stumble down to with the current direction he was heading. Rick was isolating himself from the group by keeping them at an emotional distance, bottling up those emotions led to Rick's break down with Lori's death as the trigger. Notice at the end of the episode he's more open towards Michonne and Carl. Morgan took a rather literal approach, basically you can't survive alone.

I loved the bit at the end where they drive by morgan doing his work. Really gives you the feeling that life goes on in this world. Little touches like that really bring it to life. :up:

BUMP!
:cool: Hilarious Kane.

8bMsY31.jpg

Hc1OtgT.jpg

Every time "Things" is said, a Sawyer loses his wings.

The BBC has posted their new trailer for Zombie show 'In The Flesh' which has an intresting premise.

What if after a zombie apocalypse zombies where cured with medication, given months of re-habilitation and reintegrated back into their local communities?

[YT]3uAJklDka_U[/YT]

[YT]53I2_DbVUqU[/YT]

Premise
What would happen if the dead did come back to life and attacked the living? What if a “cure” could be found? How would the un-undead readjust to their former lives? How would they deal with their actions? How would their families and friends accept them? Their neighbours?

Plot
After his death four years ago, his friends and family thought they’d never see Kieren (Luke Newberry) again. But then, shortly after his funeral, thousands of the dead were re-animated; and now, after months of re-habilitation and medication, the zombies are gradually being returned to their homes.

Now known as PDS sufferers (Partially Deceased Syndrome) – and since the passing of the PDS Protection act – the government have set an agenda of acceptance and tolerance, one that is at odds with the communities abandoned at the time of the rising, and the bloody battle between zombies and humans that ensued.

A cauldron of brutal anti-zombie sentiment and the source of the ‘rotter’ hating Human Volunteer Force (HVF), Kieren returns to his home in the rural village of Roarton. Here he is forced to confront his family, the community that rejected him and the flashbacks that continue to haunt him of what he did in his untreated state.

Kieren’s parents, Steve (Steve Cooper) and Sue (Marie Critchley), are undoubtedly pleased to see him, but his sister, Jem (Harriet Cains), isn’t so ready to pick up where they left off.

Meanwhile, the HVF, led by violent Bill Macy (Steve Evets) and backed by local churchman Vicar Oddie (Kenneth Cranham), are ready to take action against any PDS Sufferer reintegrated on their patch.”
Guess the show could be a intresting juxtaposition to The Walking Dead.

Last edited:
aka the plot to Warm Bodies only less annoying. :oldrazz:

I think it would be cool if the show took a Lost-esque approach (not stupid flashbacks/forwards/sideways and never ending mysteries), but Lost went above and beyond what an average castaway show could be.

How bad would it be if Rick's group found a permanent safe zone (DC), or a cure, or international military were helping stop the virus in certain parts of America?

Also, does anyone know if the zombie apocalypse covers the entire world or just America?

I want to know if the Vatos are still alive and kickin' it with grandma.

I always thought an island nation like Hawaii for example would do pretty well in a Zombie Apocalypse. Considering the amount of military personnel in those islands I could see them quarantining 2-3 islands completely.

Stop fishing for a TWD: Hawaii spinoff, Darth. :o

Dead chicks in bikinis... :o

You can't be too picky in a zombie apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"