The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just use a condom...

I think it would be cool if the show took a Lost-esque approach (not stupid flashbacks/forwards/sideways and never ending mysteries), but Lost went above and beyond what an average castaway show could be.
?

I think the show does need to have a few flashback segments so we can see things like Merle coming to Woodbury, Michonne making her pets, and the Gov's wife dying.

They had flashbacks in a few episodes, but it was usually before the opening credits.

Yeah for a while there I thought they were going to keep up with the flash backs, but they kind of just gave up on them or they only ever really applied to Rick, Shane and Lori.

I think the show does need to have a few flashback segments so we can see things like Merle coming to Woodbury, Michonne making her pets, and the Gov's wife dying.

Thats not stuff we NEED to see honestly.

Agreed. We don't need to see every tidbit of a character's backstory shown onscreen.

Agreed. We don't need to see every tidbit of a character's backstory shown onscreen.

Which is why I don't think flashbacks should be used. However, using my idea of exploring 'bigger' ideas in the world of the zombie apocalypse (the same way Lost expanded from a castaway show) would make a nice break from the same pattern that's been going on in the comics and show.

Fight zombies< find a place and stay< zombies attack and they leave< repeat

The Walking Dead 1995 Style

[YT]9C6tE4Mblks[/YT]

I think that was posted already once or twice

I preferred the 80s sitcom version.

[YT]a8z_dJoWjP4[/YT]

Well one character's pretty much dead seeing as that actor just signed up as a regular for another show.

Dallas Roberts aka Milton on the Walking Dead has joined CBS Unforgettable as a regular for season 2
Not exactly surprising

Which I don't mind, that character in the comics went out around the same time during the prison/Woodbury arch.

I just recently bought and have been blowing through book one of the comic. Where in the hell has this series been, all my life? XD

Tyreese has been reduced to a stereotype by saying in every episode

"We don' want no trouble boss! no suh!"

:cmad::cmad::cmad:

Tyreese is fine. He let Andrea walk when girlie was seemingly prepared to shoot her, isn't buying the Phillip BS stories, and he's just bidding his time to make his move. I like his character a lot.

It is funny though, because he's said something to that effect at least three or four times.

So we got a flashback last night, and I have no idea what purpose it served.

Tyreese is fine. He let Andrea walk when girlie was seemingly prepared to shoot her, isn't buying the Phillip BS stories, and he's just bidding his time to make his move. I like his character a lot.

It is funny though, because he's said something to that effect at least three or four times.

Well, it's a zombie apocalypse. Who would want trouble? :o

Tyreese is one of best characters because he almost always makes sensible yet noble decisions. You always know he's going to be the moral compass of whatever group he's with.

So much of an upgrade from T-dawg, who was basically an over-glorified extra for two or three seasons.

I hope he rejoins Rick's group eventually. I'd like to see him and Michonne or Daryl go on some missions.

So much of an upgrade from T-dawg, who was basically an over-glorified extra for two or three seasons.
I miss him just for the sake of hearing other people refer to him as "T-Dawd". I don't know why, it just made me laugh every time someone called him that.

Tyreese is one of best characters because he almost always makes sensible yet noble decisions. You always know he's going to be the moral compass of whatever group he's with.

I hope he rejoins Rick's group eventually. I'd like to see him and Michonne or Daryl go on some missions.

Noble = marked for death.

Only unpopular characters bite it.

They obviously listen to the fans.

I'd be surprised if Andrea survives to season 4.

I took it as a reminder of how much of a bond Michonne and Andrea have. Andrea making a run for the prison was as much about ensuring Rick doesn't give Michonne up as it was about warning the group of the Governor's plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"