The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 "Clear" Discussion Thread

I love Michonne's "No, Rick, I don't have a problem" in the gun locker. Rick was being his usual abrasive dick self and she softened up a bit.

Excellent episode. It was nice to just focus on a few characters for a change. And it was also nice to see Michonne act and speak somewhat normally. That was a very pleasant change and a dramatic improvement for the character.

My one minor quibble is that if the prison is only five or so hours away from Rick's hometown, possibly less if there weren't any traffic issues with car crashes blocking roads, then how did Rick not know that the prison existed? Surely it would have been one of the closest ones and as the local sheriff, Rick would have at least been aware of its existence?

Ignoring the hitchhiker also seemed odd when 100 guns are useless unless Rick has 100 people to use them in defence of the prison. Sure, Rick and his group have had some terrible experiences with strangers, but if they want to survive, the group needs to expand. That typed, I don't know how useful the hitchhiker would have been since he wasn't even carrying a weapon to defend himself and instead chose to walk along with pots/pans making enough noise to attract plenty of walkers which suggests that he initially adopted a survivalist approach to the outbreak and has only recently emerged for food.

Excellent episode. It was nice to just focus on a few characters for a change. And it was also nice to see Michonne act and speak somewhat normally. That was a very pleasant change and a dramatic improvement for the character.

My one minor quibble is that if the prison is only five or so hours away from Rick's hometown, possibly less if there weren't any traffic issues with car crashes blocking roads, then how did Rick not know that the prison existed? Surely it would have been one of the closest ones and as the local sheriff, Rick would have at least been aware of its existence?

Ignoring the hitchhiker also seemed odd when 100 guns are useless unless Rick has 100 people to use them in defence of the prison. Sure, Rick and his group have had some terrible experiences with strangers, but if they want to survive, the group needs to expand. That typed, I don't know how useful the hitchhiker would have been since he wasn't even carrying a weapon to defend himself and instead chose to walk along with pots/pans making enough noise to attract plenty of walkers which suggests that he initially adopted a survivalist approach to the outbreak and has only recently emerged for food.

My stepfather had a real problem with Rick not picking up the hitch-hiker. The more I think about it , the more I realize what a bunch of a$$-holes they were for ignoring the dude. You have 3 well armed people and one guy. They could've at least picked him up, patted him down, and dropped him off in a more secure location if they still had doubts. They shouldnt have just left they guy out there to be eaten.

I love Michonne's "No, Rick, I don't have a problem" in the gun locker. Rick was being his usual abrasive dick self and she softened up a bit.

my face was like :wow:

I think she knows he's hurting and just wanted to reach him to calm him down.

I feel it was just horrible timing, I think all three Rick, Carl, Michonne left the Morgan situation with a different mind set, and feel pretty positive they would have picked him up on the way back. Sucks it had to go down like that, but really think a situation like that would be met with much more empathy in the future.

my face was like :wow:

I think she knows he's hurting and just wanted to blow him to calm him down.
fixed. :o

Sorry, I was inspired by the Rick/Michonne speculators. :oldrazz:

fixed. :o

Sorry, I was inspired by the Rick/Michonne speculators. :oldrazz:

LOL.

They were sharing some questionable looks at the end of the episode.

And did you notice how Michonne's voice got really soft at the end there? Huh? HUH?

Thr guy who played morgan is an awesome actor.... Best performance by a guest actor in TWD so far.

Thr guy who played morgan is an awesome actor.... Best performance by a guest actor in TWD so far.

the only problem was his southern accent was all OVER the place.

his impression of a southerner was so bad, it helped him sound insane, lol.

This episode, and the new one from this week were REALLY good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"