The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 16 "Last Day on Earth" Discussion Thread

I never thought Negan was worse than The Governor. I don't think Negan did anything that was worse than what the Guv did. I'm speaking strictly in the comics here of course. We haven't seen enough of Negan in the show to compare him to Morrissey's Guv yet.

he is a different type of evil... Governor was Joker.. Negan is Bane ... comic wise.

I'm by no means well versed in the comics, but judging strictly from the show, The Governor appeared to be an unhinged psychotic who let his emotions make him sloppy.

15 minutes of JDM portray Negan as a more cool, calm, collected kind of evil. Those emotionless, unpredictable qualities lend themselves well to a morally ambiguous character.

I'm not arguing one is better than the other, just pointing out the perceived differences between the two from someone who has read a minimal amount of the source material.

governor in the comics is very little like the shows.

The Governor in the comics did some things that were probably too messed up for the show to do. Like [BLACKOUT]pulling all the teeth out of his zombie daughter's mouth with a pliers so he could make out with her.[/BLACKOUT]

They also humanized him more in the show. In the comics he didn't have the surrogate family he had in S4, or a relationship with Andrea.

I loved the Gov and was sad to see him killed off. He was one of the best character on this show

I agree. Morrissey was awesome, brought some great pathos to the character, and left some big villain shoes to fill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"