The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season IV Signup/OOC Thread

MaskedManJRK said:
...Touche'. I'm planning to take out Penguin anyway, so, he'll be my clay pidgeon.

That was so lame. :(

DOn't forget you'll have me as well. :p

Bats (Batman_) Bludhaven was also destroyed last season. Everyone was killed with smiles on their faces so you might want to go for The Joker. ;)

Eh, my only goal is to tell a good story that will, hopefully, be entertaining for everyone to read.

twylight said:

Bats (Batman_) Bludhaven was also destroyed last season. Everyone was killed with smiles on their faces so you might want to go for The Joker. ;)

Ok,so my goal is to catch Joker.

twylight said:

True, but I'm not sure who you're playing.

Talia?

The Question said:
My goals for season four:

1) To amp up The Question's pathetic rogues gallary into something memorable.

How about we give you an evil twin called The Answer? He can think the answer to crime is to kill everyone on the planet!

Before I'm thrown out of this RPG, I'd just like to let you all know that was joke!:D

Ash Loomis said:
How about we give you an evil twin called The Answer? He can think the answer to crime is to kill everyone on the planet!

Before I'm thrown out of this RPG, I'd just like to let you all know that was joke!:D

*throws you out regardless*

:o

DC RPG Season IV Application:

Screen Name: Batnkevlar

Character you would like to play: Gar Logan aka Beast Boy

Powers: Can shapeshift into any animal he wants, but always keeps that tint of green.

Group your character is aligned with (if applicable): Teen Titans, Doom Patrol

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1) Beast Boy is the most "teenaged" of the Teen Titans.

2) He's a washed up film star.

3) He has so much animalistic potential.

4) I look like him, or at least the way McKone draws him.

5) I can't count.

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:

I can bring a nice blend of seriousness and humor to his character. He is an ex Doom Patrol character, and his parents AND adoptive parents AND Terra have died, leading him to the fact that he can't love anyone anymore, lest everyone he loves ends up dead.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

I can post once every five days or so for normal solo arcs (the least I can do) but i can post every day if needed.

Color and font you plan on using for your characters speech (Might not be applicable but it makes the roster pretty):

Beast Boy

How did you find out about this game, Recruitment thread/word of post/seeing the RPG OOC/IC thread?

I started this rpg.

yj21cvr.jpg

technisp127pellitier.gif

Oh... my goals...

I'm gonna emphasize teenager in Beast Boy. Not more needs to be said.

If there are any other Titan-wannabes, tell me. We could work out a wonderful arc...

batnkevlar said:
Oh... my goals...

I'm gonna emphasize teenager in Beast Boy. Not more needs to be said.

If there are any other Titan-wannabes, tell me. We could work out a wonderful arc...

Well Nightwing,still hangs around with the Titans from time to time.

Johnny Blaze said:
Eh, my only goal is to tell a good story that will, hopefully, be entertaining for everyone to read.
Yeah, that's about the limit of my long term goals.

The Question said:
Yes. It was a joke. Relax.

*Unties the noose around his neck and gets off the chair he was going to jump off.*

That's a relief.;)

Ash Loomis said:
*Unties the noose around his neck and gets off the chair he was going to jump off.*

That's a relief.;)

Oh, for heaven's sake. I was going to get you back in anyway. It would have went, "Throw," ":(," "Back in," "Yay! :D." See?

If we're going towards metahuman registration, what about three sides:

villains, heroes, and Mankind Liberation Front (complete with OMACs)?

No. That might be stealing too much from the current books. Bat, I've gpt a pretty good idea I've been talking to JRK about. It's gonna be good.

Ok, I'm just a player (mostly) here... but a MLF might work... without OMACs if you'd like...

Well, my idea is similar to that. But.....trust me, it'll be good. In fact, JRK, PM me.

Goals for Ra’s

1.Make him a credible threat to the JLA
2.Construct my own insidious plan
3.Fight Batman

Goals for Season IV:
- Be a badass
- Everybody enjoying Deadshot
- Me enjoying Deadshot

See i'm wondering where Guy will be in this conflict. As of the beginning he isn't a hero, he isn't a villain. so he won't be registerered... *plots devious plan to make Guy a traitor*... joking... maybe... :p

Sentry2005 said:
See i'm wondering where Guy will be in this conflict. As of the beginning he isn't a hero, he isn't a villain. so he won't be registerered... *plots devious plan to make Guy a traitor*... joking... maybe... :p

Not to give too much of what I'm doing away, but who says Superman is a hero?

From looking at the roster the heroes really don't stand a chance this season do they.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"