Think positive True Believer!

yeah, i think thats what really took that scene down. It was a great idea, illustrating how little he cared, but i just didnt like the ending with an idiotic grin. That didnt sit right with me.

and there isnt any reason to be mean because i posted a thread that disagrees with your opinions, in a thread that you started
Yes, there is, if I specifically stated to keep the negativity to a minimum.

HOWEVER...i will say that spider-man 2 had humor. I laughed a lot in that movie, and not out of spite--i swear! I liked when he dropped the tire out of the window--that was classic parker. As was the closet, and 'That guy stole his pizza!'...the pizza scene was good.
Also, although the raindrops scene wasn't my favorite, i did like when he tripped. So, also, i'd add that my vote goes with humility in terms of parker.
And why couldn’t you just say that in the first place?
What’s your favourite comedic moment?

OH. and i do know the meaning of the word positive lol
Then act like you do.

The freeze-frame ending was a littles stupid though.
yeah, i think thats what really took that scene down. It was a great idea, illustrating how little he cared, but i just didnt like the ending with an idiotic grin. That didnt sit right with me.
Meh, I rather liked it, as in a last shot to bookmark the peak of his happiness.

And just to finish it before a disaster started - don't complain please.

I voted Tobey Maguire's performance as Peter Parker/Spider-man. Tough choice considering Molina's exceptional portrayal as Doc Ock, as well as the character development, action etc.

Action, train fight was awesome. What I don't like is th' movies seem to follow th' old TV show logic; Spidey's spidey sense only seems to work when he's Peter Parker. Think about it...In th' high school, Peter. Goblin fight, Spidey with his mask practically gone. Bank, Peter. Cafe, Peter. Train, Spidey with his mask off.

TM as Spidey and Parker
AM as Doc Ock

My absolute favorite scene would have to be 'He's Back', though.

Peter Parker, because of his growth as an adult and hero. The action comes in at a close second:D:up:

The sequence from the clock tower all the way to Spidey stopping the train is my favourite action sequence in a comic book movie to date. Truly spectacular.

Ok, just bumping this one up.
I wonder, if there are still people visiting the SM2 forum.
Keep the positive juice running!

IMO Doc Ock's scenes were the best parts in Spider-Man 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"