The Dark Knight Rises This Lounge walks the Razor's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this hat make me look fat?
captain-murphy.jpg

TURD FURGUSON: it's funny

:lmao: this progression not only cracked me up, but also my brother-in-law who was walking by my computer screen. Well done gentlemen :up:

Thanks Who, it was my first "article". So I really appreciate it. :up: :up:

Anytime; Batman-News is my #1 site to go to now for TDKR info, and I thought your article was awesome and totally appropriate. I'll be looking forward to seeing more if you write again there on the site. :word::up:

Hooray for my Ninja Finn avvy! It's Mathematical!!!

I thought so too.

On a side note, I just noticed your title. Nice pairing with your avvy.

why thank you. i had just finished watching the movie when i put up the avvy and "Multipass" is what i used last time so i thought i'd make an attempt to be more creative :p

only now you have me wanting an adventure time avvy

<< not a fan of adventure time. it's not the show's fault though, iy just has some really annoying fans

So....

You guys think there will be another viral campaign or was that a one time thing for the Dark Knight? The viral tied in quite nicely with the story for the last film using the Joker's scheme as a basis. I can't see them doing the same thing with someone like Bane.

So....

You guys think there will be another viral campaign or was that a one time thing for the Dark Knight? The viral tied in quite nicely with the story for the last film using the Joker's scheme as a basis. I can't see them doing the same thing with someone like Bane.
I'm not sure, but what I AM sure about is if they can't do it well, I'd rather not have one at all. A half-assed ARG is pretty much the biggest waste of time ever.

I'm not sure, but what I AM sure about is if they can't do it well, I'd rather not have one at all. A half-assed ARG is pretty much the biggest waste of time ever.

Most assuredly. In fact, if it isn't 42E behind the wheel, I'd rather they didn't bother with it.

The beauty of the first movie is that you had the lead up to Harvey Dent's election and Joker recruiting henchmen. I really can't see Catwoman or Bane reaching out to people for support. Maybe Gordon....I don't think Batman would at this point in his career. Yeah, I can't really picture any of the current characters spear heading an ARG campaign.

Most assuredly. In fact, if it isn't 42E behind the wheel, I'd rather they didn't bother with it.

The beauty of the first movie is that you had the lead up to Harvey Dent's election and Joker recruiting henchmen. I really can't see Catwoman or Bane reaching out to people for support. Maybe Gordon....I don't think Batman would at this point in his career. Yeah, I can't really picture any of the current characters spear heading an ARG campaign.
42E is unfortunately moving away from story-focused ARGs. They did Tron and as far as I can tell (judging by the fairly unhelpful Wiki that I didn't contribute to :funny: ) that was pretty worthless aside from some of the online Flash tricks. A lot of the cool stuff was found by players who got messaged by Twitter and the like. There just wasn't much story there for them to work with so they made it more of a marketing exercise.

The main people behind the TDK ARG actually left 42E and made their own company called No Mimes Media. The main :ninja: I know is still in contact with a producer on TDK, so he's hoping they'll get the gig if they're going to do it. :yay:

They also wouldn't HAVE to use a character from the movie to spearhead a good ARG, although it would probably be necessary if you wanted it to pull in mainstream attention. The one for A.I., the first movie ARG, had nothing to do with the movie characters at all but it was a full-fledged game.

Algebraic!!

i love that show :hrt:
Me too!
why thank you. i had just finished watching the movie when i put up the avvy and "Multipass" is what i used last time so i thought i'd make an attempt to be more creative :p
Definitely works better. Doesn't mean something along the lines of "Never without my permission," I like that.
only now you have me wanting an adventure time avvy
Ninja Jake or Ninja Ice King?
<< not a fan of adventure time. it's not the show's fault though, iy just has some really annoying fans
You're just not a fan of life. :oldrazz:
Thank you so much guys, it really does mean a lot. :yay:
:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member