Thor 3 official!

Thor 3 is still coming and I do not see how RDJ is extorting the MCU for appearing in one movie...did you seriously think Tony would not be featured in ANY Phase 3 movie?

Last edited:
Thor 3 is still coming and I do not see how RDJ is extorting the MCU for appearing in one movie...did you seriously think Tony would not be featured in ANY Phase 3 movie?

It's about how much more he's getting in comparison to the others when he actually won't be doing nearly as much work as the others.

Not to mention, he's a crutch on the whole MCU now. This move kind of proves it.

Last edited:
It's about how much more he's getting in comparison to the others when he actually won't be doing nearly as much work as the others.

Not to mention, he's a crunch on the whole MCU now. This move kind of proves it.

I understand that but I believe that's the 'price' when you resurrect an actor's career like Marvel did with him. And IM is still the most known and beloved character in the MCU.

Not to mention, he's a crutch on the whole MCU now. This move kind of proves it.

Thats capitalism for you. When u carry a movie to the tune of 1.2 billion dollars, you get to do that. Hemsworth and Evans wont get a penny below 20 million if they decide to re-up on their contracts too.

There's been absolutely no news about the development of Thor 3 and it feels like Marvel has pushed him to the side in favor of CA, Iron Man, the new characters they'll be introducing in AoU, and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Chris Hemsworth deserves to have a meaty part as Thor and I wish Marvel would make him seem like an integral part going forward.

I don't know if there's that much to tell yet though. The script is probably still being written and we already know the main concept (Ragnarok). The movie is in the last year of solo phase 3 and we haven't heard much about Dr Strange either, which should have more new things to come with straight away since it's all new.

I wouldn't worry quite yet.

thumb900_phpdr132atrlogopost.jpg

Figured they'd go for this.

"We plan on taking Thor to another level. It picks up where we leave Thor in ‘AoU’ and impacts everything that comes after" said Kevin Feige.

Sounds good!

"We plan on taking Thor to another level. It picks up where we leave Thor in ‘AoU’ and impacts everything that comes after" said Kevin Feige.

Sounds good!

Feige on Thor's next film: "This is a very important movie for us in Phase 3"

What I want to hear. Thor 3 is going to be epic. I just know it. So pumped for this!

It's Ragnarok, baby!! I couldn't be happier, and that's not even counting the awesomeness of the other announcements, Civil War, Black Panther, Avengers 3!
Make it epic, Marvel!

Super excited about this! I loved Thor: The Dark World and the Loki cliffhanger left me wanting more!

I love that Feige wants to take it to another level and also revitalize the character, as you can see in this quote:

Hemswoth and Hiddleston will return for the third film, which teases “The end of all things,” as Feige said. He said it will pick up after Avengers 2 and “revitalize the character.”

I can just here the Honest Trailer now:

"Marvel, needing to redeem themselves for a merely decent first movie, and an underwhelming sequel, now turn to the biggest Thor epic ever, starring a Balrog from LOTR with a big as sword."

I doubt Surtur will be massive like he is in the comics. They'll probably make him smaller.

thumb900_phpdr132atrlogopost.jpg

Figured they'd go for this.

Awesome! I like what Fiege had to say about it, too: how they want to make it a game-changer for Thor the same way TWS was a game changer for CA. That's exactly what it needs to be. July 2017, though... man, it can't get here soon enough!!!!!

I have a feeling that Thor: Ragnorok will be the Phase 3 movie that really sets the stage for Avengers: Infinity Wars just as CA: TWS set the stage for AoU.

THOR: RAGNAROK is what I was expecting for the title for this film, I hope it covers the Surtur saga. I feel like, right now, THOR is the weakest of the Marvel Studios film franchises, though the films are both still good. So I'm hoping this one goes all out and ends the trilogy on a high note.

I have a feeling that Thor: Ragnorok will be the Phase 3 movie that really sets the stage for Avengers: Infinity Wars just as CA: TWS set the stage for AoU.

I feel the same way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"