The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway is Selina Kyle, Tom Hardy is Bane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the exact prediction I had almost a year ago. Score!. And to all you Black Mask/Dr.Strange supporters, Suck it :awesome:
Cant wait for this now. Absolutely pumped. Bane in the Nolanverse?!??!? Amazing!

Did NOT expect Bane or Catwoman in this! Not sure how it will work out, but one thing I think we've all learned is to just sit back and trust that Nolan will deliver something really special!

I love Tom! He's gonna be a great Bane!
And Anne is wonderful! She was supposed to play a Black cat type Vulturess in "Spider-Man 4" and now she's gonna play selina aka Catwoman!

Cool news! :)

I wonder what baleheadbrasil will have to say about this! Heh!

I wonder what baleheadbrasil will have to say about this! Heh!

I was thinking the same thing. :woot:

If Talia's not in this she said she would boycott the film.

This seriously made my whole day! Catwoman in Nolan's Batman!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm so friggin pumped right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

TDKRPOSTER.jpg

Not so sold on Anne as Selina, but I ****ing called Hardy as Bane when he was first announced. Nice. Mainstream people will now learn he's not a dumb, mute, goon.

Nolan is a quality story-teller I have no doubt that he'll tell another great story.

Can't wait until next summer!

I actually had said to my friend while watching Inception last summer that Hardy would make a good Bane. Look at this...:D

I couldnt be more excited with these announcements. Exactly what I was hoping for. This movie can't come soon enough now.

Awful. Bane sucks, and Hathaway sucks. Not interested anymore.

First of all, what a relief to hear that Catwoman is in the third movie after all! Nolan is indeed a master of deceit, and I really started to worry with all those rumors that CW wasn´t going to be in TDKR.

Bane was a surprise, I didn´t expect him to be a villain in Nolan´s trilogy. But, like Two-Face in TDK, here´s an opportunity to do the character justice in a way the film series still didn´t.

Anne Hathaway wasn´t my first choice for Selina, but neither was Heath Ledger as Joker. Hathaway is a fine actress, and looks the part.

Hardy as Bane is mixed.
Hardy is a cool actor but as Bane? Eh...

Hardy as Bane is mixed.
Hardy is a cool actor but as Bane? Eh...

On the one hand I am ****ING ECSTATIC because we finally know who the villains are and who will play them. On the other, I dont know if I really like the idea of Catwoman and Bane.

YES.

LOVES IT.

My excitement for this movie just shot up twenty fold.

Whatever happen to that two female leads rumor? Anything ever come of that? Wasn't that other one suppose to be Talia Ah Guhl?

I am all for Catwoman but story wise would it not make sense to use Talia if this is the last one ? Unless shes not cast yet

Awesome news all around. Hardy will make an incredible Bane. Now let's get Brendan Gleeson as Rupert Thorne and we can all go home.

First let me say thank god we finally got some news . . . . . .

This is going to be intersting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back