The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway is Selina Kyle, Tom Hardy is Bane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hathaway is a better actress than Maggie and Holmes , and its not even close .

Well I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed with the Hathaway news. She can act well, but so can a lot of people. I'd like to know what the deciding factors were for Nolan. Just have to do the old wait and see now.

Smokin'

Anne%20Hathaway1.jpg

I think Hathaway is a better actress than Maggie and Holmes , and its not even close .

I can't see anyone really debating that to be honest. She's hands down the most talented actress of the three.

She's quite good. I've seen her in everything that she's been well received for, and haven't been blown away... but hey, maybe this'll be the role that converts me.

To all of you guys who are "iffy" about Anne Hathaway I've got two words for you...

Heath. Ledger.

Not as much *****ing going on in here as I had thought. I avoided coming here all day cause I loved the news and didn't wanna be pissed off by what I read.

Well I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed with the Hathaway news. She can act well, but so can a lot of people. I'd like to know what the deciding factors were for Nolan. Just have to do the old wait and see now.

Let's see:

Anne Hathaway was the beard of Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain.
Jake Gyllenhaal is the brother of Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Jake Gyllenhaal played the love interest of Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain.

I think Jake Gyllenhaal is just an alter-ego of Christopher Nolan.

check out the wall behind Hathaway... some foreshadowing there! :whatever:

02_anne_hathaway.jpg

To all of you guys who are "iffy" about Anne Hathaway I've got two words for you...

Heath. Ledger.

So if she sucks, does that cancel out the surprisingly good performance by Ledger? I think she'll do fine, just playing devil's advocate.

One love interest, and one female villain, selina kyle won't be catwoman in this movie I guaranteed it, sources already confirm that the other female role is talia al ghul and from the script I read, talia was one of the villains not catwoman, I know where this is going, not sure how it will turn out. Black mask is still in this, and dr. hugo strange as well. Christopher Nolan isn't going to introduce catwoman he knows that, this is still a batman movie, harvey was the backbone of tdk, selina kyle can only be Bruce's love interest. I know how Nolan operates, the main focus will be on batman not the villains, obviously he would still have to introduce BANE, by bringing in talia he would only have to give some back story because she's ra's daughter so the general public doesn't need time wasted.

wow... you read a fake script and now you think you know everything including how Nolas operates? :doh: why do i keep coming back

check out the words behind Hathaway... some foreshadowing there! :cwink:

02_anne_hathaway.jpg

wow... you read a fake script and now you think you know everything including how Nolas operates? :doh: why do i keep coming back

I never understand why people make claims like that (as if they have the knowledge) at risk of knowing they will be totally wrong. :doh:

Heath. Ledger.

My post above yours seemed to pre-empt this, but for the sake of clarity - hathaway has yet to have a role (IMO) that matches Brokeback. I had no clue what Ledger would be like, but I had no doubt he was a phenomenal actor. Hathaway hasn't yet reached that height prior to her batman film, although I notice she has two pictures currently in post production...

And "RBC?" "Calvin Klein?" Both of those words have the letter c in them. And what starts with C?

Anne is still quite young, and ten years ago reached fame as a teenager. Yeah, she was still a little awkward then and it's very easy for people to google "Anne Hathaway", get a young picture of her up and say that she shouldn't be Catwoman.

Be fair, and post a picture of her at the Golden Globes a few days ago and then say she doesn't have the Catwoman 'look'. The woman is absolutely stunning.

I've been saying Bane for months.

Joker.....Hunter Rider...Figs...Marx....lol

So if she sucks, does that cancel out the surprisingly good performance by Ledger? I think she'll do fine, just playing devil's advocate.

I'm talking about the "first reaction" type posts. I think she'll do fine. I don't think Nolan will allow her to suck, she's got an important role!

I've been saying Bane for months.

Joker.....Hunter Rider...Figs...Marx....lol

Im starting to think the rumors of a love interest/villain were bs or mixed up . I see Selina/Catwoman playing both roles . I see a reverse Harvey Dent arc here , where Selena starts out as a thief crook but helps Batman in the end and become a member of his bat family...

Here is an ending Bruce takes Selena on a date to the circus . Imply what you will from it. Though its like a Batman/Gordon ending.

Im starting to think the rumors of a love interest/villain were bs or mixed up . I see Selina/Catwoman playing both roles . I see a reverse Harvey Dent arc here , where Selena starts out as a thief crook but helps Batman in the end and become a member of his bat family...

Here is an ending Bruce takes Selena on a date to the circus . Imply what you will from it. Though its like a Batman/Gordon ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"