[Thor Movie] Which version of Mjolnir to use?

This one? Cause yeah, that's the perfect size. :up:

Ronan03.jpg

Maybe a hybrid between this and this.
mjolnir.jpg

In the second I would change the writing to (glowing at times) Nordic runes and obviously they would use better materials (like no aluminum head) and throw effects in to make it movie worthy but the overall shape and size is there. Maybe elongate the handle (like in the first pic) a bit for leverage.

I bet it'll be 616 for Thor and Ultimate for Avengers. S.H.E.I.L.D will give him a new costume.

I sure hope not. Ultimates Thor looks terrible. I don't see any reason why he can't keep his normal look in the Avengers movie.

Maybe a hybrid between this and this.
mjolnir.jpg

In the second I would change the writing to (glowing at times) Nordic runes and obviously they would use better materials (like no aluminum head) and throw effects in to make it movie worthy but the overall shape and size is there. Maybe elongate the handle (like in the first pic) a bit for leverage.
That's what I was attempting with my designs, it's hard to show actual SIZE of the hammer, but MY designs are twice the size of the 616 mjolnir

the way they did it in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2....looks amazing! (dont have a pic...im at work)

Yeah, they did a good job with it in MUA2. I hope they do similar effects in the movie, too, where Mjolnir glows when it's doing stuff. That was a nice touch in the game.

I gotta rent MUA 2, sounds way too cool. Tho I was happy with MUA cuz most of it was on ASGARD.

Asgard's entirely out of MUA2, although there are some mentions of Odin. Thor is awesome in MUA2, though.

Yeah lovin the MUA 2 costume almost as much as the Coipel costume

I didn't like it that much. But luckily the Coipel costume is his alternate. :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"