TIH Sequel changes?

I wonder how much longer will it be until marvel would really be ready to want to have a sit down and talk to Norton about this thing? Before his schedule begins to fill up.

The latest I could see it happening would be after the Avengers movie, which hopefully Norton will appear in (there's also rumors that he will make an appearance in Iron Man 2). The TIH version of Hulk is still going to be very much a part of the the Marvel Movie Universe, even if it might be a while before we see him in his own movie again. I really do hope that TIH gets a sequel with the same cast and creative team though, because I think it's one of the best Marvel-branded movies out there.

I liked TIH more than Iron Man, they've got to work on a sequel before or after Avengers.

I'm trying to obtain an high quality rip of the alternate opening for TIH in hopes of editing it into a fan teaser for TIH2. My search has not been very successful as of yet, though. :(

Why don't you make your own rip..?

I'm trying to obtain an high quality rip of the alternate opening for TIH in hopes of editing it into a fan teaser for TIH2. My search has not been very successful as of yet, though. :(

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWWd3MYq9Qo

Every time I see this scene I wish that they had executed it the way the originally planned, with Banner putting the gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger but then we see Hulk's hands and him spitting the bullet into his hand and crushing it.

How about this?

Every time I see this scene I wish that they had executed it the way the originally planned, with Banner putting the gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger but then we see Hulk's hands and him spitting the bullet into his hand and crushing it.

That would have been a really good opening scene, hate the way that cut that and several other really good scene's.

I wonder when we are getting the extended version?

That would have been a really good opening scene, hate the way that cut that and several other really good scene's.

I wonder when we are getting the extended version?

Yeah, an extended version would be great! Hope that the rumour is true!

Just watch this "Becoming The Abomination" video from the DVD. It shows some final rendered scenes of Abomination that weren't used and even though what we see of them is short cuts I am positive they are part of a bigger scene.

Also just watch all the test animation and stuff they do. Some really cool stuff with Hulk vs Abomination like Hulk lifting him above his head! Abomination tossing Hulk around like a sack of potatoes and Abomination approaching a human who is on the ground!

All cool stuff! Shame it never made the final cut, I guess time and money played a big factor.

Here's the video by the way...

[YT]wnL2NxWmHiE[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnL2NxWmHiE

Some really cool stuff with Hulk vs Abomination like Hulk lifting him above his head!

[YT]wnL2NxWmHiE[/YT]

Funny you mention that Sarg. I remember watching this the first time when I got the DVD. Wish like hell that the press slam would have stayed in the movie. I've always been quietly disappointed that the Hulk didn't lift or pick up Abomb in the film.

Just watch this "Becoming The Abomination" video from the DVD. It shows some final rendered scenes of Abomination that weren't used and even though what we see of them is short cuts I am positive they are part of a bigger scene.

Also just watch all the test animation and stuff they do. Some really cool stuff with Hulk vs Abomination like Hulk lifting him above his head! Abomination tossing Hulk around like a sack of potatoes and Abomination approaching a human who is on the ground!

All cool stuff! Shame it never made the final cut, I guess time and money played a big factor.

I agree. I would have loved to see the final fight in all its glory!

How about this?

I like the way the video game version added the Hulk yelling "Banner!!!" at the end of this sequence. Had they used this to start the movie, it would have gone a long way to set up the dichotomy of the split personality.

When the Hulk next appears in a movie I hope he expresses his hatred of puny Banner. It's an important part of the mythos that we have yet to see in any live action version.

Here's the video by the way...

[YT]wnL2NxWmHiE[/YT]

Yeah, I had forgotten most of the stuff in that video but it is a shame we didnt get more in the final battle, I actually found that scene quite dissapointing in the end.

[A];17585997 said:
Why don't you make your own rip..?

I only have the Blu-Ray version, so I have not the means to rip it. :(

How about this?

As Youtube quality it's OK, but I was hoping for an HQ rip from the DVD or Blu-Ray rather than a streaming-quality one from Youtube.

Good news. :up:

I still hold out hope that his denial about making a cameo in Iron Man 2 is just smoke and mirrors, but we'll see I guess.

Yeah he should be the threat that brings them all together, but fight with them against a common foe in the end.

Too bad Glenn Talbot was nowhere to be found in TIH. No, not this dork:

vmx6js.png

Glenn Talbot:

wtzhjr.gif

I like everyones ideas how he will be perceived as a threat to the avengers and help them out near the end.

But I think that after the dust and smoke clears. And the real threat has been stopped. Banner should leave feeling as thou hulk and himself is still too much of a liability. And he continues on his journey setting it up for the possible sequel post Avengers that the producers have mentioned before.

^That would be perfect, at the end when (prefferably) the Hulk saves the day, they offer Bruce a permanent position on The Avengers, but he declines, and just walks off without saying anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"