Tim Burton Developing ‘Addams Family’ Series, 'Wednesday' Starring Jenna Ortega

They have been franchise hungry for some time.

are audiences clamoring for a Fester series though?

if anything, i want a prequel of Morticia, Gomez and Gwendolyn's character ( i can't remember the name!) and their time at school

are audiences clamoring for a Fester series though?

if anything, i want a prequel of Morticia, Gomez and Gwendolyn's character ( i can't remember the name!) and their time at school
I think it could be fun when done right...but im not sure if its 8 or so episodes fun.
A prequel about Morticia and Gomez could be interesting...but in general i would rather see a Addams Family spin off in general instead of spreading this out to every family member or so.

im kinda curious what happened with Puggsly and his bullies once Wednesday left

That's great news. I always appreciate when these streaming platforms go the extra distance to put their shows on physical media. I get that they want to draw folks to the platform, but you just can't beat physical media.

i'm not even sure they've started filming yet

i'm not even sure they've started filming yet
Begins in late April according to one report. But Deadline suggests it would have started sooner if not for the twin strikes. Which, in turn, might have meant a 2024 release...?

Centered around Wednesday in today's time reminds me of that web series "Adult Wednesday Addams," which I really liked.

But as has been said and always will be said, this is right up Burton's alley. Looking forward to another live-action series, as I really liked the original 60s show. I also really really love Carolyn Jones as Morticia.

mSjttwz.gif
With an adult Wednesday and Christina Ricci if she played her, who would be her Gomez is the better question? Or if she were to have any kids, then Pugsley would basically be in that Uncle Fester role

And Morticia would basically be in the Grandmama role

Again that Morticia and Gomez prequel series is going to be some wild, wild stuff. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"