TitanFall

If a game features a Mech with a bad ass cockpit view, im in, no questions asked.

I love mechs. Can't wait to play it on PC.

TitanFall & Dead Rising 3 are showing me that maybe I'm not as bored with mechs & zombies as I thought!

I'm watching the Respawn guys on Giant Bomb's E3 show and they just said Titanfall is a multiplayer only game. Was that known? It's news to me.

I'm watching the Respawn guys on Giant Bomb's E3 show and they just said Titanfall is a multiplayer only game. Was that known? It's news to me.

So they finally listened to everyone and stopped bothering with a single player. :funny:

Comes to PC too. And who knows, maybe they were just paid to keep quiet about Titanfall eventually coming to the PS4. Like Bioshock.

The rumors are that Titanfall will either come to the PS4 in a year, or with the sequel.

The only problem with cutting the single player in games like this is that you know it's not going to affect the price one bit.

The only problem with cutting the single player in games like this is that you know it's not going to affect the price one bit.

I think that's fine if the MP is robust enough. I dont mind if i have to pay full price for just Battlefields mp the same way I don't have an issue paying for a game like the Witcher 2 which features no MP. In fact looking at my Battlelog, iv prob got more hours logged with BF than I do any other title. But it would be awesome if they have u an option.

I think that's fine if the MP is robust enough. I dont mind if i have to pay full price for just Battlefields mp the same way I don't have an issue paying for a game like the Witcher 2 which features no MP. In fact looking at my Battlelog, iv prob got more hours logged with BF than I do any other title. But it would be awesome if they have u an option.

I agree with you. If there's enough content to justify the price, then there's no problem. I guess I'm just not confident that will be the case.

Like I've been saying, there's just no way that EA is going to make something like Titanfall exclusive. It's bad business.

this was put up not too long ago

• The Gameplay And World Of Respawn's Titanfall

video interview
    on Jun 14, 2013 at 02:51 PM
    xbox-icon.png
    xboxone-icon.png

In this video interview, the creators of Titanfall explain how the game plays and how they are taking storytelling cues from Valve.
    ... More
source: GI

If we're talking Battlefield 3 quality campaigns then definitely don't bother. One of the worst campaigns I've played in a top tier game that I can remember. But BF4's campaign looks really good to me so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"