TitanFall

• Respawn Has Big Plans For Xbox One, Explains Benefits Of Microsoft's Azure Cloud

News
    on Jun 24, 2013 at 03:14 PM
    xboxone-icon.png

Learn more about "the infinite power of the cloud" and how Respawn is using it for Titanfall.
    ... More
source:GI

I really want to play this thing.

This is definitely screaming "Buy me!" louder than any other next-gen title right now.

It definitely is. That new gameplay trailer was incredible

Yeah it's easily the most anticipated game right now. And this is from a guy who almost exclusively plays single player campaigns.

Microsoft is going to need a king's ransom to keep this exclusive to X-One.

As a Sony fan I'm hoping the price is too high.

Which they have. It'll stay exclusive for a while and the ps4 will get it when noone cares anymore

Hope MS sees how important exclusives are and keeps this franchise to itself. This could be the its new Halo. The #1 reason to buy an X1. It would be like having COD exclusive. That's how big I expect this to be.

lol, it's not going to be an X1 exclusive... It already isn't. PC and X1..3-6 months after it's out it will be on PS4.

We'll see. EA and MS are pretty tight these days. MS has the money to throw at them. Exclusive til stated otherwise.

It has been stated otherwise. It simply says "Play it FIRST on XB1.." Even though you can play it on PC..and the 360.

EA won't do exclusives..Ever. Notice after they took over Bioware every ME game went Multiplatform? Included ME..Which people said would/could never be done.

EA making this exclusive would be like Ubisoft making AC or Watch_Dogs exclusive to PS4. At best this can be compared to Destiny. Activison and Bungie are working with Sony..The PS4 is going to get exclusive stuff that the X1 won't. X1 will get this first..and maybe maps will land on it first..Whoopdee do.

I fully believe exclusive games (unless it's 343, Naught Dog, SSM, etc) are going to go the way of the Dinosaurs this gen. There's no big money in it.

Also, its only being published by EA. So MS could take over publishing for them if they wanted to make an exclusively deal. Similar to their deal with Epic.

I want it to be confirmed as XBO exclusive or eventual PS4 release already!

I bet even Microsoft doesn't know if it will remain exclusive at this point.

It will need a mountain of money from X-one owners to justify not going multi-system.

I can't believe there's actually doubt that this is timed. I mean, seriously? If EA publishing and funding wasn't the big neon sign that you needed, I don't know what else is. MS is probably throwing an enormous amount of money just to get it on it's systems first. Exclusive content, like DLC, sure, but an exclusive game that's getting this amount of hype? Yeah, let me get the deed for the bridge I have in New York for anyone who believes that.

I want it to be confirmed as XBO exclusive or eventual PS4 release already!

This has never happened. The whole point of getting a timed exclusive is to try and get as much units sold from your console. Coming right out and saying, "Yes, this will be on the competition within a year" would undercut that, especially initial sells, which is crucial for a system just out of the door. The best you can hope for is a Resident Evil 4 situation were they swear up and down exclusivity, and then announce there is a PS4 version like 2 weeks after release.

Last edited:
The property is owned by Respawn, not EA. It's entirely possible for this game to stay exclusive with MS making a future publishing deal. All I know is that no one knows anything for sure except that has been announced for 3 platforms, none Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"