Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
owned.jpg

Originally posted by The Spawn
What is the purpose of this thread?
Tivoing the hype. You go grab posts you would've tivoed if you had a hype tivo. :confused:

My previous statement was from your point of view.

My previous statement was from your point of view.
Yeah well my previous statement suggested I do your mom in your kitchen.

Hmmmmm, some give a memorable qoute from me.

And not this one. I won't be fooled!

You never really did specify whose counter would be used.

What is the purpose of this thread?

So we can enjoy the fun and greatness of the Hype without having to skip over all the crap E.Bison and others force down our throats. Either contribute to the thread of piss off. I don't have time to dumb it down for you anymore.

Sigh, this is so pathetic. I'm not going to contribute, I'm going to watch.

Originally posted by SpiderBallz
im so sik of bibl ****. no ofince nebody but my grama jist taks it to far.i hav to go to chuch in 8 howers an thin we go agin at nite.i hav to reed the bibl evree day 2.i just wana partee man.but my grama duzent want me 2 b lik my mom or sumfin an haf ta go 2 reheb al da tim.

yah werd dewz all ways heer. wel sumtims she kin be rood to me but shez kewl alot so i hop she *** bak soun.

Originally posted by Lackey
Originally posted by SpiderBallz
im so sik of bibl ****. no ofince nebody but my grama jist taks it to far.i hav to go to chuch in 8 howers an thin we go agin at nite.i hav to reed the bibl evree day 2.i just wana partee man.but my grama duzent want me 2 b lik my mom or sumfin an haf ta go 2 reheb al da tim.

yah werd dewz all ways heer. wel sumtims she kin be rood to me but shez kewl alot so i hop she *** bak soun.

That has to be one of the best Ballz posts ever. :D

Originally posted by S.I.G.
SIG vs. Godzilla!
By Spidey's Internal

One day, Godzilla thought to himself, "Why have I not challenged this cat named SIG? He's famous for his superpowers of wettness, his exquisite bug cuisine, and braggs about his wettness every chance he gets. Sounds like a perfect foe to Willem Dafoe all over!"
Thus began Godzilla's trek across the galaxy to a planet called "SIG". (A planet where sigs evolve from men)As Godzilla beamed down from the enterprise (He's good friends with Jean Luc Picard), SIG was a waitin with his wettness. But Godzilla had Huggies on. He had wettness protection!
Anyways, SIG began to blast Godzilla right off the bat! Godzilla just looked at him like he was joking. SIG began crying, "What the hell do you want from me! I'm a huge fan! I have all your movies on tape and/or DVD! Please Godzilla, Dont hurt me!" Godzilla then broke out his boombox, pressed play on the tape deck, and the album, "Please Hammer, dont hurt em" by MC Hammer began blasting away as Godzilla lifted his foot up the crush the "Mighty SIG".
He then killed the Mighty SIG.

The End

[ 06-29-2001: Message edited by: Spidey'sInternalGenitalia ]

Originally posted by Tukiluka
It just proves my point that old people should be exterminated as soon as possible. Kill'em by the bushel I say! :mad:

Although...I do wish more crazy old people would knock on my door. I'd turn the hose on them, hope for a slip and fall, and the inevitable death brought on from complications due to a broken hip. :o

Originally posted by Jonny Suede
Yo yo chikka blah blah blah. Remember me? You think I'm an idiot, but then some think I'm foolin' and that I'm clever. But maybe I'm an idiot foolin' a select few in to thinking I'm clever when I'm really just a medium idiot. POW! Idiots.

Bam boom biggity. Where the hell is SIG? I love that guy. Seriously, I'd have his children. They'd be junkies, but I'd love them all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"