• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight To Those Who Knock BOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qui Gon Ducard said:
best put that in more colloquial langauge as most people on here can't read or understand a disclaimer on a website.....they aint gonna understand what the hell you going on about!
Langauge?

You're absolutely right though. We aint gonna understand what he going on about, y'all.

:whatever:

So on one hand BatScot you state that in order to say anything about a fansite such as BOF i must be able to make my own otherwise i cannot state the good or the bad....yet with the other hand you state that you cannot build a car yet can complain if you get stuck with a lemon....surely to critisise the car you should be able to build a car or cannot say if it is either a good car or bad!....

Qui Gon Ducard said:
it's called respecting other people.
Yet you make a whole thread ranting about posters writing THEIR opinions on BOF? All the while, making a thread that's completely off-topic to this forum?

:huh:

Qui Gon Ducard said:
So on one hand BatScot you state that in order to say anything about a fansite such as BOF i must be able to make my own otherwise i cannot state the good or the bad....yet with the other hand you state that you cannot build a car yet can complain if you get stuck with a lemon....surely to critisise the car you should be able to build a car or cannot say if it is either a good car or bad!....
It's really not hard to understand.

By your logic, it is unreasonable to criticize something if one does not possess knowledge of the thing in question. BatScot then provided you with a scenario. Suppose a car dealer sells you a ****ty car. Because you do not know how to build a car yourself, is it unreasonable for you to criticize it? The answer is no, by the way.

Therefore, it can be concluded that one does not need to know how to make a website in order to criticize one. It's called an individual's opinion. Learn to get used to it. By the way, perhaps you should practice what you preach with "colloquial langauge." I can barely understand a word you're saying.

Oh yes, and this thread has absolutely nothing to do with The Dark Knight.

Boom said:
Langauge?

You're absolutely right though. We aint gonna understand what he going on about, y'all.

:whatever:

Hey cmon I've been up since 5 filming all day...(yes im in a film!) so a couple of typos are nt going to change the world im sure!

Qui Gon Ducard said:
Hey cmon I've been up since 5 filming all day...(yes im in a film!) so a couple of typos are nt going to change the world im sure!
Then don't criticize our reading comprehension :):up:.

Ok, listen up. This ends now. Anyone knocking another website on this one will be banned. You have a legitimate complaint and can do it in a respectful manner, fine. But "BOF sux and their mods are all ****" type of posts are not going to be allowed. Understood. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"