Tom Cruise tryin to Lean with it and Rock with it

I'm so afraid to make an attempt at looking at that... :(
 
You know, I may just not see Mission: Impossible III because of that.
 
Someone in the comments section for this video at YouTube really summed it up nicely:

aprilwinchell said:
You know what's harder to watch than Tom dancing? All of his co-stars at these publicity events, standing around and smiling like they don't want to put him in a sack and throw him in the river.

LOL! :D

jag
 
Pretty funny, but of course all of you will just write this off as him being crazy.
 
Darthphere said:
Pretty funny, but of course all of you will just write this off as him being crazy.

Nahhh. Trying too hard to be cool, yes. Crazy, no. I think he might have caught feelings, actually. :o

jag
 
I just came back from watching MI 3 and I aint gonna front there's a couple of scenes in that that dont help his crazy tom tag lol
 
Super_Ludacris said:
I just came back from watching MI 3 and I aint gonna front there's a couple of scenes in that that dont help his crazy tom tag lol


Really? overall was it a good flick?
 
jaguarr said:
Nahhh. Trying too hard to be cool, yes. Crazy, no. I think he might have caught feelings, actually. :o

jag


He mad.:(
 
Yo VIP let's kick it! :mad:

Ice ice baby (x2)
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

CHORUS
Ice ice baby vanillla (x4)
 
Too many feelings were caught. Too many.
 
Darthphere said:
Really? overall was it a good flick?

like 3.75/5

Action scenes were dope and it wasnt corny as the last one but that's it. And Phillip Semour Hoffman was under-used and really wasnt as good as hyped.:o
 
Super_Ludacris said:
like 3.75/5

Action scenes were dope and it wasnt corny as the last one but that's it. And Phillip Semour Hoffman was under-used and really wasnt as good as hyped.:o


Hmm cool then.
 
That is sad. Very sad. With all his costars you gotta wonder what they're really thinking.
 
Stewie Griffin said:
You know, I may just not see Mission: Impossible III because of that.
Don't make a rash decision...we're going for the trailers anyways.
 
I thought we were watching Hoot, with O RLY owl shirts.
 
ShadowBoxing said:
Don't make a rash decision...we're going for the trailers anyways.
I am planning on arriving late to miss that one. I can not bear to watch it again.
 
Stewie Griffin said:
I am planning on arriving late to miss that one. I can not bear to watch it again.


LMAO!
 
Translation: Odd, I never found it possible for Mr. Cruise to be able to dance to the wonderful music of the hip hop artist known as Young Joc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"