Am I the only one that still likes Tom Cruise?

I like him behind the screen and that's all that matters.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Yeah, he was cool, and the chick got hotter when he started defiling her.

Hmm.. Sloane Peterson...

:heart:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
the chick got hotter when he started defiling her.

That was Ferris Bueller's girlfriend. :(

EDIT: The '80s gen-x dorks think alike. :up:

I like Tom Cruise
He seems like a nice guy

He makes good movies, he's just crazy

I think Tom Cruise is a great actor being persecuted for following a religion which he believes will better his life.

Mister Sinister said:
I think Tom Cruise is a great actor being persecuted for following a religion which he believes will better his life.

i thought it was him using said religion to look down on everyone else simply because they don't believe what he believes... or to put it better... because this **** religion works for him... he knows better than the rest of the world. :huh:

Mister Sinister said:

Xenu: Warrior Princess

Equint77 said:
i thought it was him using said religion to look down on everyone else simply because they don't believe what he believes... or to put it better... because this **** religion works for him... he knows better than the rest of the world. :huh:
You're being glib, E. :cmad:

DOG LIPS said:
You're being glib, E. :cmad:

Tom Cruise Can suck my glib. :cmad:

And Oprah can go **** herself 2 times... :cmad: Muther****ing ****

The popular girls let you touch their glibs on the first date.

my hatred for Oprah exceeds sanity.... i'd like to re-enact all 3 saw movies and put her in all those torture devices... at once.

I like watching Tom Cruise... I never read tabloids if I can avoid it. Frankly I'm not interested in an actor's private life. I just enjoy their abilities or appearances on the screen. Other than that, as long as they don't do something that hurts someone else, I say live and let live.

logan_weapon_x said:
I mean sheesh, look at this. Ok he's a bit eratic but give him a break, This is what I hate about Hollywood:

October 31, 2006 -- SUMNER Redstone has had many unkind words for Tom Cruise over the past months - and he's still not finished bashing the couch-jumping Scientologist.

"He was embarrassing the studio. And he was costing us a lot of money," the outspoken Viacom chief tells the December issue of Vanity Fair.

Confirming a Page Six exclusive, Redstone admits it was his wife, Paula, who first soured on Cruise, which resulted in his decision not to renew Paramount's megabucks deal with Cruise's production company.

"Paula, like women everywhere, had come to hate him. The truth of the matter is, I did listen to her . . ." Redstone says. "His behavior was entirely unacceptable to Paula and to the rest of the world. He just didn't turn one [woman] off. He turned off all women, and a lot of men."

Redstone estimates that Cruise's antics - acting wacky, ripping into psychiatry, firing his professional publicist - were the key elements in the star's downfall: "When did I decide [to fire him]? I don't know. When he was on the 'Today' show? When he was jumping on a couch at 'Oprah'? He changed his handler, you know, to his sister [LeAnne Devette] - not a good idea."

Redstone estimates that Cruise's bizarre behavior cost Paramount "$100 million, $150 million on 'Mission: Impossible III.' It was the best picture of the three, and it did the worst." He isn't sorry he embarrassed Cruise publicly: "The explosion was good. It sent a message to the rest of the world that the time of the big star getting all this money is over. And it is! I would like to think that what I did, or what we did, has had a salutary effect on the rest of the industry."

Redstone, who recently booted Tom Freston from his job as CEO of MTV Networks, says he began losing faith in Freston when he turned down the job of CEO of Viacom. "That's really when my doubts about Tom began," he says. "That same evening, I offered the job to Les [Moonves]. And knowing Les - bang! - he takes it so fast."

The next morning, Freston called to say he'd changed his mind and would accept the top job, so Redstone tried to make both men happy by splitting Viacom in two. Redstone recalls, "Let me tell you, Les wasn't too happy." But he's happy now.

source: http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312006/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

You might be, but that's ok because sometimes love is inexplainable.

he is a good actor, but doesnt have good manners lol

He is ok and a little weird but I usually like his movies.

I never cared for him, so the answer to the question is...yes you are.

Equint77 said:
my hatred for Oprah exceeds sanity.... i'd like to re-enact all 3 saw movies and put her in all those torture devices... at once.

Beware....she's Illuminati.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"