Not open for further replies.

smsvmos

Sidekick
Reaction score
I miss the old days. Lets bring new manips in :D

supermanpaint.jpg

f67ac482.bmp

This are the old ones that I really liked so lets bring new ones :up:

I did one a few days ago, not totally sucessful, I couldn't get rid of the yellow, but I kinda like it.

smalltommanip2bm.jpg

Those are preety good. I definately wouldn't have mind if Welling was chosen. :up:

*sigh* so sad indeed. click on my signature to see a bunch more Welling manips.

Wow, I don't know if it's just me, but I see SuperBOY, not SuperMAN. Chris Reeve may have been 24 in STM, but he looked like a MAN dammit.

i dont like Durance at all... do some with Kristin PLEASE :rolleyes:

Asr said:
Wow, I don't know if it's just me, but I see SuperBOY, not SuperMAN. Chris Reeve may have been 24 in STM, but he looked like a MAN dammit.

MAN's got a point ;)

I was wondering how long it would take before a "superboy" comment would show up.
yawn.gif

Meh. At least we know he could fill out the suit like SuperMAN. :p

manip-mre.jpg

manip-adenjo.jpg

manip-unknown1.jpg

manip-unknown2.jpg

It's so nice to see all these again. Great thread.
*sniff*

Asr said:

based on how old you are, thats you're subconscious perspective. I have the same thing, all of those guys who tried out for Superman dont look as old as Reeve to me, even though their older, because I was 3 when I first saw Reeve on the big screen. Now that I'm actually older than Welling by a year +, and the "other" guy by about 3 years, neither look "manly" enough to me... Welling still looks younger to me, but he's earned my trust with the part over the post 4 years

Kal-El 8 said:
I would have loved to see this. :p :cool:
At this point, I totally agree! Ah vell. Pass the Klenex, Mehzeb. We be bummin' hard.
cry.gif

Dr Magneto Doom said:

Is the woman next to Kristin in this picture Erica Durance? That looks nothing like her to me. But this is a GREAT manip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"