When Tom Welling to become Superman in Smallville??

Wesyeed said:
cuz it's hate people day...

G.S.A.C.?

My God...

What the hell is wrong with you people?

triplet said:
He's now working for Lost instead.

*sigh*

Too bad, too. This season hasn't all that great... I've grown extremely bored with it.

It'll be renewed for next year but I don't know if I'll be watching it.

:up:

Really ? Didn't know that... Has he written any episode by himself yet ?
I agree with you. The first season was alot better...

MJZ said:
G.S.A.C.?

My God...

LOL!

How about the I.D.G.A.S club? :D

MJZ said:
G.S.A.C.?

My God...

Hopefully nothing.
bryansingerpjage1wc.jpg
:up: :supes:

Serene said:
LOL!

How about the I.D.G.A.S club? :D

I'm afraid I'm a bit too dense to decipher that one Serene... :)

We might see Welling as Superman but we dont know the producers would love to put him in it at the end but it all comes down to the powers to be and if they approve of it or not because they pretty much have the final say so. I would love to see him as Superman but I wouldn't be shocked if the most we get is a quick flying blur or just a shirt rip. But I doubt we'll get that sometimes with how many directions SV is going at the moment it would take a whole season to clear up alot of thing.

Tony_Montana said:
We might see Welling as Superman but we dont know the producers would love to put him in it at the end but it all comes down to the powers to be and if they approve of it or not because they pretty much have the final say so. I would love to see him as Superman but I wouldn't be shocked if the most we get is a quick flying blur or just a shirt rip. But I doubt we'll get that sometimes with how many directions SV is going at the moment it would take a whole season to clear up alot of thing.

You know that picture in your avatar reminds me of Robin Williams when he was playing Peter Pan in Hook.

I cant even remember that movie.. Oh yea, I was like 4 or 5 when it came out.

She is talking about the part where he just remembered he was or is Peter Pan and you see him flying over Neverland.

Kaboom said:
I Dont Giveadamn About Singer club?

Hee, that's a good one, but I think it was more along the lines of I Don't Give A Sh**!
icon10.gif
I would probably join either way.

KikiDee said:
Hee, that's a good one, but I think it was more along the lines of I Don't Give A Sh**!
icon10.gif
I would probably join either way.

Ding Ding Ding!!! Kiki wins the kewpie doll. ;)

<--Loved Hook too.

I'm getting pretty sick of Clark fighting in situations where Superman should be in instead. I want Superman to fight Zod once he appears (if any) instead of Clark. Clar vs. Zod is just wrong. Tom Welling said he's not ready (or willing, as it seems) to wear the costume. But if I signed up to play Clark Kent in this show, I would sign up knowing I was going to wear that costume sooner or later no matter what.

Serene said:
Ding Ding Ding!!! Kiki wins the kewpie doll. ;)

<--Loved Hook too.

do i get an honorable mention for creativity?

Kaboom said:
do i get an honorable mention for creativity?
You get the second place prize..

Free contact lenses.. your choice of color. :D

Serene said:
You get the second place prize..

Free contact lenses.. your choice of color. :D

does that come with my choice of comic book movie vehicle to star in also?

i feel just like Brandon Routh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"