TOP Your favorite battles!

SpeedballLives said:
I heard they were gonna re-release it on DVD, i'll probably get it then.
Why doesn't Cartoon Network stop showing crap like Kids next door and all the anime stuff and show the classic stuff, like the jetsons, flintstones, Transformers, Gundam, and Robotech?

Do you have the Boomerang channel? It's a Digital cable outlet that shows nothing but the classics like Jetsons, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Batman(TAS), Superman, Superfriends, Thundarr, Captain Planet, and so forth.

I have yet to see Transformers, Gundam, or Robotech on Boomerang Central though.

I definitely recommend seeing Transformers: The Movie and G.I. Joe: The Movie.

SpeedballLives said:
Don't give Bay any ideas. Though J. Lo as Arcee could be cool.

J.Lo involved in anything Transformers isn't cool at all.

J.Lo involved in anything isn't cool. Only good movie she was in was The Cell and that is because I like serial killer creepy movies. :up: :mad:

LastSunrise1981 said:
Do you have the Boomerang channel? It's a Digital cable outlet that shows nothing but the classics like Jetsons, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, Batman(TAS), Superman, Superfriends, Thundarr, Captain Planet, and so forth.

I have yet to see Transformers, Gundam, or Robotech on Boomerang Central though.

I definitely recommend seeing Transformers: The Movie and G.I. Joe: The Movie.
Yeah, I have it i think. the only problem is that my parents control the TV that has it, so i miss out on important G4 stuff because they HAVE to watch Seinfeld or Everybody Loves Raymond, which they an watch on the other 100 tv's we have in the house.

LastSunrise1981 said:
J.Lo involved in anything Transformers isn't cool at all.

J.Lo involved in anything isn't cool. Only good movie she was in was The Cell and that is because I like serial killer creepy movies. :up: :mad:
C'mon, she's not that bad. She was great in Selena.
Poor Selena:( That little crazed fan deserves all the bad stuff that happens to her.

Yeah "Sword Of Doom"--2 battles--the final one and the swordfight between Toshiro Mifune and his attackers in the snow storm.
Errol Flynn VS Basil Rathbone in "Robin Hood".
The first fight between Nick Nolte and William Smith in TV's "Rich Man, Poor Man".
William Smith again, only this time going at it with Rod Taylor in "Darker Than Amber". These two guys almost killed each other in this one: broken ribs, nose a real drag-out fight.
James Cagney in a vicious fight-to-the death, judo-style, in "Blood On The Sun".
Charles Bronson and Robert Tessier in the bare-kncule punchfest "Hard Times.
Frank Sinatra against badguy Henry Silva in the first Western filmed karate fight in "The Manchurian Canidate.

Luke vs. Darth Vader (The Empire Strikes Back)
Ripley vs. The Queen (Aliens)
Team America vs. the liberal celebrities (Team America: World Police)
Alabama vs. Virgil (True Romance)

blind_fury said:
Humans vs machines in The Second Renaissance (Animatrix). Truly nightmarish! :up:

good call... this ought to be made into a movie.

and i'd put neo vs. morpheus in the training construct into the hat... up until that point, i'd never seen fighting like that.

My top 7:

Saving Private Ryan: Assault on Omaha beach (I can't believe no one's mentioned this yet)

Kill Bill: Elle vs. Beatrix/Beatrix vs. the Crazy 88

King Kong '05: Kong vs. the Dinosaurs

T2: The T-800/Sarah Connor vs. T-1000

Rocky: Rocky vs. Apollo

The Two Towers: Battle at Helm's Deep

Return of the King: The final battle at Minas Tirith

The Return of the King: Battle at Minas Tirith

Kill Bill Vol. 1: The Bride vs. The Crazy 88

The Two Towers: Battle at Helm's Deep

King Kong (2005): King Kong vs. Dinosaurs

Kill Bill Vol. 2: Elle Driver vs. The Bride

Spider-man 2: Spider-man vs. Doc Ock Train Fight