Torchwood - Part 1

Oh God, don't get that started again.

Naw, the X-files was signifcantly better.
Torchwood is kind of like the X-files, from the mind of a 16 year old gay child. That might come across as homophobic but when you see how blunt the gay stuff is, you will see what I mean.

There won't be so much gay stuff this season. And Children of Earth was a serious step up in quality from the first two seasons.

There won't be so much gay stuff this season.
IGN has seen the first three episodes and they say that... well... alot of americans will probably be very offended and angry at what happens in the third episode :awesome:

Naw, the X-files was signifcantly better.
Torchwood is kind of like the X-files, from the mind of a 16 year old gay child. That might come across as homophobic but when you see how blunt the gay stuff is, you will see what I mean.

Nah, I would say more like X-Files mixed with the kooky camp of Doctor Who.

IGN has seen the first three episodes and they say that... well... alot of americans will probably be very offended and angry at what happens in the third episode :awesome:

Let me guess... it's not the Americans who save the day? :woot:

Waoh, I almost didn't reconize Bill Pullman.
Overall, enjoyed his bit, the cool bit with the living corpse. but as soon as the Welsh people open there mouths, it nose dives. It's very difficult to take them seriously.

I'm not sure how I feel about this episode it was a good set up episode but still lots of questions need to be answered, I would like it to slow down for Jack and The Welsh girl to talk again (can't remember her name)

I recognized Pullman immediately from that vaguely nauseous look he always has on his face. ;)

First episode was pretty solid. I like that the American CIA bigwig immediately takes command. I look forward to seeing how Jack and Gwen undermine him in future episodes. :D

I really don't understand Bill Pullman's conection to this story. Even with the bloted summery of what is coming this series/season that was just shown on BBC, I'm not really sure how he fits into it all.

He's probably there to illustrate the scary worst-case-scenario of this no-dying thing. Murderers and rapists who are sentenced to death can suddenly fulfill their sentence and go free.

looks good. the blown up body reminded me of evil dead. Danes is linked into why this has happened, thats the feeling i get from the series overview thing. I have a feeling Capt Jack is either going to die, or become mortal at the end of this.

I really don't understand Bill Pullman's conection to this story. Even with the bloted summery of what is coming this series/season that was just shown on BBC, I'm not really sure how he fits into it all.

It's a good thing we have more than 1 episode for them to fill his story out ;)

looks good. the blown up body reminded me of evil dead. Danes is linked into why this has happened, thats the feeling i get from the series overview thing. I have a feeling Capt Jack is either going to die, or become mortal at the end of this.
But he's gotta stay immortal to become the Face of Boe one day. :csad:

First ep was good, but it didnt feel as...urgent as the last series, which makes sense since the episode order has doubled.

I wonder if RTD is gonna remember that Jack is supposed to be omnisexual, lol

Waoh, I almost didn't reconize Bill Pullman.
Overall, enjoyed his bit, the cool bit with the living corpse. but as soon as the Welsh people open there mouths, it nose dives. It's very difficult to take them seriously.
lol, thats sounds unintentionally racist
First episode was pretty solid. I like that the American CIA bigwig immediately takes command. I look forward to seeing how Jack and Gwen undermine him in future episodes. :D
I like how Rex was in the middle of nowhere in Wales and said I'm CIA to Gwen and she was like so :woot:
He's probably there to illustrate the scary worst-case-scenario of this no-dying thing. Murderers and rapists who are sentenced to death can suddenly fulfill their sentence and go free.
The creepy thing is I bet that amendment stuff he was saying to get out of prison is probably true

I wonder if RTD is gonna remember that Jack is supposed to be omnisexual, lol

He seems to be just gay these days. He hooks up with guys mostly. I can't remember the last time I saw him hit on a women ...........or some sort of alien

He seems to be just gay these days. He hooks up with guys mostly. I can't remember the last time I saw him hit on a women ...........or some sort of alien

After so many seasons of Gwen nagging him endlessly, he probably went, "Okay then, so it's just dudes from now on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"