Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 merchandise

I'm sure it's coming. I don't like the figure at all so I shan't be buying it. Besides the cripple-arm, ROTF Megs is my favorite so far.

Starscream got the Leader class upgrade last time so I think Shockwave will be the 2nd leader Decepticon. Making Bumblebee and Ironhide Leader class seemed unnecessary IMO. Ironhide's lower half is painted horribly:

1303158316563145078030a.jpg

They run out of black paint or what lol?

size-wise it's wrong,too...Ironhide and Bumblebee are NOT meant to be as tall as Optimus and Megs....personally,i'm still fine with my Deluxe Bee from ROTF and Voyager Ironhide from TF1 ....

I'm all about scale too. It's ridiculous to have a Leader class Bumblebee while Stratosphere and Blackout are stuck at Voyager

exactly! we still need Leader-class:

The Fallen
Blackout
Bonecrusher
Stratosphere

before EVER needing Ironhide and Bumblebee...

also,trying to compile a list of what is currently out there to buy...please feel free to correct and/or add items as you see them!

Cyberverse:

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Ironhide
Sentinel Prime
Blackout
Powerglide
Bumblebee
Autobot Skids
Topspin
Barricade
Crankcase
Sideswipe
Ratchet
Bumblebee V.1 ( TF1 beat-up Camaro)
Optimus Prime with trailer
Megatron with tanker

Deluxe-Class:

Bumblebee
Roadbuster
Barricade
Autobot Skids
Starscream
Ratchet
Sideswipe
Crankcase
Topspin
Jolt

Voyager-Class:

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Ironhide
Shockwave
Skyhammer

Leader-Class:

Bumblebee
Sentinel Prime

exactly! we still need Leader-class:

The Fallen
Blackout
Bonecrusher
Stratosphere

before EVER needing Ironhide and Bumblebee...

I still never bought Bonecrusher b/c deluxe class is just moronic. As for The Fallen, they need to work on lots of things there. His weird claw feet for one, can't get him to stand up for the life of me.

Check out www.seibertron.com. That's where I get all my TF news :D

we need a Leader-Class toy of Demolisher too...technically,though,he should be BIGGER than Leader-Class (Ultra-Class?) ,but i think Leader is the best we'd ever get...

picked up 2 more toys today...was hoping to find Topspin too,but no luck...:csad:

000_3869.jpg

000_3868.jpg

Looking at it now, the voyager Ironhide does not look that great in scale next to Optimus. I hope the leader class Ironhide isn't too big though.

Overall, I don't think the DOTM line is gonna get much of my money this summer. I'm still looking forward to getting the Wreckers (I just got Roadbuster yesterday) and Skyhammer. Everything else so far in the line is either a "pass" or a "wait until clearance"

[YT]YhKyeElUFyM[/YT]

Skip to 17:05
For some reason, that actually works for me scalewise. I always felt like all the voyager Ironhides weren't big enough. The leader class version looks a tad too big but I think it looks much better standing next to leader class OP than the voyager.

Yeah, I've never seen the Ironhide truck personally but I imagine it to be a hell of a vehicle. No need for it to be dwarfed by a Peterbuilt.

Looking at it now, the voyager Ironhide does not look that great in scale next to Optimus. I hope the leader class Ironhide isn't too big though.
If Voyager Ironhide were just a few inches taller, it'd be great, but I really like the sculpt. I feel like the Leader Ironhide is a little too tall and the Voyager Ironhide is a little too short.

And why is Soundwave MIA from the merchandise?

Last edited:
And why is Soundwave MIA from the merchandise?
Probably being saved for a much later wave, unless all the waves have been revealed already.

Or maybe Hasbro couldn't get permission from Mercedes-Benz to produce a toy version of their vehicle?

It could be anything but I just hope for a new Soundwave since the ROTF Soundwave was utter crap.

Ah, didn't know Soundwave was gonna be a car this time. Yeah, that satellite thing his figure was sucked

They've already released a Laserbeak figure, so hopefully a new Soundwave will come along.

Any news on Burger King's partnership? I only eat there when they have stuff regarding movies. I mean, we are getting close to the release so I am thinking it will be soon.

Went to a Target and got me the comic book adaptation of TF DOTM but it's slightly smaller at 5 x 9 inches than a normal size comic, don't know if this is just a Target exclusive or something.

I just picked up the novelization today. I like it so far I am still pretty early in the book. But I recommend picking it up if you can't wait for the movie (like me lol).

http://tformers.com/transformers-transformers-3-album-track-listing-co mes-together/15734/news.html

Transformers 3 Album Track Listing Comes Together

By bwbm on Monday, May 23, 2011

ShareThis

With the Transformers Dark of the Moon album coming out in less than a month, the track listings for the soundtrack are finally coming together. Other than the news blitz we have heard about Linkin Park's track Iridescent, other artists on the soundtrack have been scant, until now.

In two separate updates, the bands Goo Goo Dolls and Art of Dying announced that they will be contributing the tracks "All That You Are" and "Get Thru This" to the soundtrack.

Art of Dying's update also unveiled that Staind, My Chemical Romance, Skillet, and Theory of a Deadman will also be contributing tracks.

The band Mastadon will also contribute a cover of ZZ Top's "Just Got Paid," reports Metal Storm.

The album's track listings, according to Metal Storm, are as follows:
01. Linkin Park - Iridescent
02. Paramore - Monster
03. My Chemical Romance - The Only Hope For Me Is You
04. Taking Back Sunday - Faith
05. Staind - The Bottom
06. Art Of Dying - Get Thru This
07. Goo Goo Dolls - All That you Are
08. Theory Of A Deadman - Head Above Water
09. Black Veil Brides - Set The World On Fire
10. Skillet - Alive & Awake (Remix)
11. Mastodon - Just Got Paid [ZZ Top cover]
The actual song by Skillet is titled "Awake & Alive" but the track title above is attributed to Metal Storm. The Album and Score will be out June 14, 2011.
Stay tuned to Tformers.com for more details as they are made available. Your best resource for all the Transformers news and community every day.

I'm sure it's coming. I don't like the figure at all so I shan't be buying it. Besides the cripple-arm, ROTF Megs is my favorite so far.

Starscream got the Leader class upgrade last time so I think Shockwave will be the 2nd leader Decepticon. Making Bumblebee and Ironhide Leader class seemed unnecessary IMO. Ironhide's lower half is painted horribly:

1303158316563145078030a.jpg

They run out of black paint or what lol?

Are you kidding me? I :hrt::hrt::hrt: HASBRO for finally making a Leader Class Ironhide action figure!

These Leader Class action figures are by far the superior Transformer Movie based action figure: FACT!

I don't know why people want the tiny dinky 'deluxe' figures..they can't even interact with the G.I. Joe action figures or the Mutt figure from Indy...guess it's personal preference :) but hot damn do I love the Leader Class figures...they have weight and scale to them..they FEEL like you have these big ass robots in your hands you know? Without bein' too big..plus they are so movie accurate when you compare them to the Voyager figures. I don't understand why the Voyager Ironhide has a way bigger head than Optimus's tiny dinky ass head...and the articulation on Megatrons arms sucks..they are just poor figures and overpriced for what you get I find.

Either way, whatever like I said if ya like the other figures more power to ya, personally I think the Leader Class are so friggin' awesome!

I can't wait for the Ironhide...not sure why his legs are blue..this guy at work looked at it over my shoulder and he's like "Is that 'casual jeans Friday Transformer or what?"...I agree, but I'll get over it he just looks too cool. :woot:

P.s.--The Leader Class Starscream? How amazing are those pop up gattling guns and missles in his arms?...awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"