Revenge of the Fallen Concerns About Transformers: ROTF

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
I think I may have made a thread like this a while back but thats long gone. Does anyone have any concerns about this movie? By the trailers and scenes it deffinetly looks epic in every way. The other thing that still bothers me slighty is arcee. I just dont like the idea of a girl transformer. And dont ***** at me and say, "well she was in teh CARTOON show!!!" Im just sharing my opinion.

The twins

That's about it. The rest I can put up with I guess.

The humor that will be packaged with them. like Bay has said, good for kids.

I'm hoping one of them is killed.

The humor that will be packaged with them. like Bay has said, good for kids.

I'm hoping one of them is killed.
Ah, there going to be funny? I can see it being hella cheesy now

I think I may have made a thread like this a while back but thats long gone. Does anyone have any concerns about this movie? By the trailers and scenes it deffinetly looks epic in every way. The other thing that still bothers me slighty is arcee. I just dont like the idea of a girl transformer. And dont ***** at me and say, "well she was in teh CARTOON show!!!" Im just sharing my opinion.
You act like Arcee was the only one there was. The she-bot blue motor bike is Chromia (seem on the packaging). I'm actually interested in how gender is explained. My only concern is nerdrage over any "red-shirt" back ground characters being given names like Mirage/Hound/Overdrive.

You act like Arcee was the only one there was. The she-bot blue motor bike is Chromia (seem on the packaging). I'm actually interested in how gender is explained. My only concern is nerdrage over any "red-shirt" back ground characters being given names like Mirage/Hound/Overdrive.
Theres another girl transformer in the movie?!

3 or 4. They're are 3 bike formers, all she-bots. Two as of now (in the ROTF prequel) are named Arcee and Chromia, the third sister-bot is un-named. And they might combine into a giant she-bot.

Here's a review of Chromia's toy.
[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxIDcNNSI1w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxIDcNNSI1w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

3 or 4. They're are 3 bike formers, all she-bots. Two as of now (in the ROTF prequel) are named Arcee and Chromia, the third sister-bot is un-named. And they might combine into a giant she-bot.

Here's a review of Chromia's toy.
That'll be great... not

the twins i can tell are gonna be really annoying, other than that i dont have any complaints

i'm a little worried about most of the new autobots (except Sideswipe). They all seem like they're just gonna be cannon fodder and nothing more.

The ****** twins
There fixed that for ya.

Whats wrong with the twins?
They're the embodiment of TFA: crappy designs, forced humor, annoying in large doses. Obviously Hasbro forced Bay into adding acouple kid friendly bots. I know I'm pissing off alot of fans but TFA makes me miss the good old days of Beast Wars & Beast Machines. Hell it even makes me miss RiD.

What's wrong? Don't you like girls? :oldrazz:

My concern is Barricade's involvement in this one, since he escaped in the first film, or rather in the cut that came out. And that is concerning continuity issues, also with the name Devastator... how will they explain that combined constructicons are named Devastator when it was a tank in the first film. Or maybe there is an extended edition of the first Transformers coming out.

i think i will like the twins. they will act like little kids.

My main three are pretty much:

-the story once again being overly human-centric

-the overall lack of G1-inspired characters on both sides

-Bay giving Frank Welker the shaft again and not voicing Soundwave

Yeah, really wish they would of made jetfire more recognizable like closer to G1, im still having trouble digesting bayformers.

I just hope that the robots get plenty of screen time because I don't like Shia or Megan. And more Baysplosions and fight scenes if that's even possible! :woot:

Yeah, really wish they would of made jetfire more recognizable like closer to G1, im still having trouble digesting bayformers.
The only way to do that would have been to make him white. And there are no white SR-71's. Macross Valkyries were made up. Based some what on F-14's.

I also hope this movie has a decent plot, and doesnt just consist of action. Which I think they will nail both

You can really tell who the true TF fans are. They're the ones who'd rather look at the robots than Megan Fox. :oldrazz: :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"