Age of Extinction Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a shot from the SB trailer.

IJi2Ecx.png

I was really hoping this film wouldn't have a major city and destruction. Dark of the Moon had enough of that for an entire franchise. Change it up Bay!

Agreed. This shot looks like it could've come from Dark of the Moon. Hopefully the trailer has new things we've never seen before. Transformers jumping around in a big city we have.

Probably is a back ground shot from DotM, those ships are the same ones from DotM, it's probably a fake lol.

Probably is a back ground shot from DotM, those ships are the same ones from DotM, it's probably a fake lol.

I really really hope so. Bay for the most part has kept it fresh. He tried to be different in ROF. And DOM took city bayhem to new heights. Bringing those dropships back and having them attack another city is just too "been there done that".

They just played the t.v spot during the Super Bowl. Pretty cool stuff but is it just more or does the CGI look less impressive than Dark of the Moon. I wonder if the lower budget has something to do with it...

Grimlock and Swoop, *****.

It looked cool but I totally LOL-ed at Wahlberg's delivery of "everyone stick behind me". :funny:

We getting a full trailer as well tonight with the superbowl spot (ala Captain America)?

When is the trailer being released? Later today or in a few minutes I wonder?

Looks more or less like what I've come to expect from a Transformers movie.... minus the "NO NO NO"s, of course. :o

I'll probably see it. People talk **** about these, but they're mostly fun.

Cgi, overall design, and cinematography looks to be the best in the series.

I have to admit I liked what I saw,some parts really caught my attention

CGI could be better, but it looks pretty good. Everything else I agree with.

Yeah, it needs to be touched up no doubt. I went back and looked. But hopefully it will be.

I don't know if it's the cameras he used or what, but the framing of the shots is a lot larger than in the other movies. Look at that barn and sirloin the first shot!

I noticed in the credits listing, Wahlberg gets his name before the title.:up:

Grimlock is big as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"