Transformers or Revenge of the Fallen: Which Was Better?

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Catman, Jun 24, 2009.

?

Well?

1. Transformers

2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

3. Equally Good

4. Equally Bad

5. Weren't they the same movie? :confused:

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CyclopsSummers

CyclopsSummers Well-Known Member

T1 beats this non-sense f***ckin ROTF

2. El Payaso

El Payaso Well-Known Member

I agree. But ROTF was much worse.

3. DieSmiling

DieSmiling Can't Be Stopped

ROTF had better action, but the original Transformers was definitely a better movie, IMO.

4. Eldarion

Eldarion Well-Known Member

Transformers was wayyy better. The story about a nerdy boy getting a hot chicks interest may work in one movie, but in the second i really didn't care anymore about sam witchwicky's lovestory or first day on college . The Fallen was a joke, he has like one fight and gets killed after 10 secons by a prime. Why even bother calling the movie Revenge of the Fallen, even the Twins had more screentime. Sam dying and his ressurection was completely unbelievable, like the audience even believed for an instance he could really have passed away. What about Jetfire, an old transformers with a walking stick?! Way too much transformers without proper introduction, clumsy end fight with again the desert as location. Seems a lot like a remake of the fight in the Qatar desert with Scorponok in the first movie, only 3 times longer. For me the second movie was a parody/mockery of the first one.

5. Mr. Earle

Mr. Earle Well-Known Member

I just rewatched TF and having seen ROTF recently, and with both having sunk in let me give this in brief:
    Remove the lame human moments (fat hacker, Torturo's crap) and the stupid Autobot hiding in the yard scenes, fix the shaky cam and TF is pure awesome entertainment.
    And oh yeah, i am pretty sure that with barely any Autobots left in the galaxy, no leader would let Bumblebee die because the humans would get hurt. WTF? OK, i know that they didnt want to show Prime slaughtering humans, but there must have been a better way to solve that scene.

Anyway, ROTF has nothing on it. Torturo and the fight scenes were the only things that improved in ROTF. There was no plot, the Fallen was ******ed, lame and underused, Devastator was underused, Megan had fish lips (seriously, watching TF again the difference is obvious. She looks weird in ROTF) and Prime wasnt the compassionate leader we know, he was Megatron in red and blue!

The end.

But seriously Megan, take that crap out of your lips!

6. AVEITWITHJAMON

AVEITWITHJAMON Cloud kicks ass

After watching ROTF a few times, yes Transformers is the better movie, but there are still parts of ROTF that I love, but Transformers just had more magic for me, definately.

7. Jochimus

Jochimus Autobot Slacker

The first one all the way.

IMO the first one was mindless fun, whereas the second one was just mindless.

8. SurfDUI

SurfDUI Well-Known Member

The first Transformers had heart. I'm a grown assed man, and when the Autobots arrive on Earth and assemble made me feel like the TF fan I was in the 4th grade.

TROTF had Devastator

Here's hoping pt.3 will be 'The Last Crusade' of the 3...yuh, who am I kidding:whatever:

9. RockSP

RockSP MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

Both were terrible...but I think the second one was worse.

10. Marx

Marx Pixelated

The first was definitely better.

11. raultumba

raultumba Member

only Transformers