Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetfire one sounds better than 'old decrepid man who cant fight,' As a big fan of the character, I'm hoping we get a lot of kick ash scene's from him.

I do hope they mention something about jetfire and starscream's former friendship. maybe something like one of them is about to kill the other and can't go trough with it because they were so good friends in the past, or something like that.

I got a nice rise out of Long Haul's bio. I think I'm going to enjoy him.

I do hope they mention something about jetfire and starscream's former friendship. maybe something like one of them is about to kill the other and can't go trough with it because they were so good friends in the past, or something like that.

I hope they keep alive for the 3rd movie so they can also show his former friendship with Shockwave and his volatile relationship with Grimlock would also be awesome on screen.

But in the 2nd I would settle for some mention of Jetfire and Starscream formerly being friends quite happily.

Maybe its just me, but looking at the newer pic of megs...I see characteristics of the other decepticons dropped into the abyss...like tank parts from devastor, some of the sheath and smooth body armor looks like it can come from blackout...and it looks as if he has the roller boogie bone crusher thing going on.

I wonder if they are going to work that with the partial spark somehow.

I must say reading the back of the Megs Toy stats, I called this awhile back :cwink:

Indeed you did, I was wondering who posted that a while back, well called my friend!

atfirst i wasn't sure i liked the idea of a spare parts megatron, but now i think if the do that it could work very nicely, and make allot of sense.

I came across a manifesto (actually it was a blog, but it read like a manifesto) around the time the first film came out and it was a diatribe about Hasbro, Michael Bay and how the comics should have been treated as canon and incorporated into the film....the guy was talking about a 6 hour opus involving the HeadMasters and the Dinobots....

I came across a manifesto (actually it was a blog, but it read like a manifesto) around the time the first film came out and it was a diatribe about Hasbro, Michael Bay and how the comics should have been treated as canon and incorporated into the film....the guy was talking about a 6 hour opus involving the HeadMasters and the Dinobots....

Sounds like a laugh, linky?

This thread seems to have been going a bit slow these last few weeks, So i thought i might share some of my theories to keep the discussions up :)

Firstly the ice-truck,
I've been thinking, i know theirs enough evidence pointing to the ice-cream truck being one in the same as the two autobot twins skids and mudflap, however im starting to think this may of been part of the misinformation campaign.
The reason? because a creepy old beaten up ice-cream truck doesn't fit what an autobot would take as their alternate form, makes no sense, also why would they share an alternate form together but later adopt seperate forms. Also devastators bio claims he looks after a group of decepticons in China, and since we've only seen sideways in the leaked photos and the trailer im thinking the truck is one of those decepticons. Also in one of the photos of the truck, an image appears on its bottom left window that looks like the decepticon logo.

Secondly Autobot Springer
Two toys are now out with him in it. His legends toy and Transformers robot heroes, so its highly likely he could play a role in the film since both lines don't feature non-movie transformers usually, so this would be a first if he wasn't in the film.

Thirdly, more Autobots than we could think
Since the film entered post-production, we haven't seen ratchet in any of the action scenes suggesting the autobots have set up camp and he's there minding it, and i feel that's where some other transformers could be hanging, such as wheeljack/perceptor who share the same role as him as a doctor/scientist.

So what do people think :) ?

i agree with you on the ICT. i dont think its the twins at all. just not the same size A and not the same color B.
i think it IS a transformer... proabably some hidden decepticon we dont know about yet. possible some kinda Soundwave minion.

I'm thinking the twins are Sideswipe and Sideways.

Makes sense to me, they fight against each other, and you have yourself a plot point.

This thread seems to have been going a bit slow these last few weeks, So i thought i might share some of my theories to keep the discussions up :)

Firstly the ice-truck,
I've been thinking, i know theirs enough evidence pointing to the ice-cream truck being one in the same as the two autobot twins skids and mudflap, however im starting to think this may of been part of the misinformation campaign.
The reason? because a creepy old beaten up ice-cream truck doesn't fit what an autobot would take as their alternate form, makes no sense, also why would they share an alternate form together but later adopt seperate forms. Also devastators bio claims he looks after a group of decepticons in China, and since we've only seen sideways in the leaked photos and the trailer im thinking the truck is one of those decepticons. Also in one of the photos of the truck, an image appears on its bottom left window that looks like the decepticon logo.

Secondly Autobot Springer
Two toys are now out with him in it. His legends toy and Transformers robot heroes, so its highly likely he could play a role in the film since both lines don't feature non-movie transformers usually, so this would be a first if he wasn't in the film.
Thirdly, more Autobots than we could think
Since the film entered post-production, we haven't seen ratchet in any of the action scenes suggesting the autobots have set up camp and he's there minding it, and i feel that's where some other transformers could be hanging, such as wheeljack/perceptor who share the same role as him as a doctor/scientist.

So what do people think :) ?

Would love to see Springer and hope he is in, but how can you have him and not the wreckers?

Would love to see Springer and hope he is in, but how can you have him and not the wreckers?

I doubt they will ever bring that element of the comics into the live movies, they will probably keep Springer as a standalone character like the cartoon.

17238386.jpg

well long haul art is not a fake??? confirm?

He's definitely my favorite looking Decepticon of the Constructicons, and the only one that truly looks like a G1 Constructicon. Are there any pics of Mixmaster in robot mode out yet? I've been busy lately to keep up with all the new stuff.

Spring will awesome if he is infact in the movie. Acree, Springer.....

*crosses fingers for Hot Rod/Rodimus*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"