Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I was thinking more of the badass that not only took on Galvatron single handed but also destroyed Unicron. :woot:

In the G1 cartoons/movie, Hot Rod was the greatest hero in the whole series, imo. He's just as courageous as Prime. As you said, he destroyed Unicron. UNICRON!!!!! :woot:

In the G1 cartoons/movie, Hot Rod was the greatest hero in the whole series, imo. He's just as courageous as Prime. As you said, he destroyed Unicron. UNICRON!!!!! :woot:

The Autobot Matrix of Leadership destroyed Unicron. Hot Rod was the catalyst and the conduit.

The Autobot Matrix of Leadership destroyed Unicron. Hot Rod was the catalyst and the conduit.

In case you didn't notice I was just talking out of my arse. :woot:

Why do you guys always have to be so serious?

Last edited:
I doubt they will ever bring that element of the comics into the live movies, they will probably keep Springer as a standalone character like the cartoon.

Probably, but it would be awesome to see in the movies, just hear Optimus say "Get me the wreckers!"

UPDATE from the SHH front page:
Director Michael Bay has posted the following on his official site:

Okay cat is out of the bag. Megatron is back ---- but you will only get to see him from the long lost past. We go way back in time as this movie explains the mythology of the Primes. He is not a tank like everyone suggests, but an alien vehicle. But sadly he does not has much screen time.

You need to better than that Bay. Maybe explain why Megatron shows up and traps Sam on top of the car, or maybe why he drop kicks Prime right in the face in the middle of a forest.

yes for Primus sake we have toy pics aswell as the bio saying how he comes back. Stop insulting the fan's intelligence by saying otherwise.

You need to better than that Bay. Maybe explain why Megatron shows up and traps Sam on top of the car, or maybe why he drop kicks Prime right in the face in the middle of a forest.

It seems to me that Bay is now trying to keep Megatron's story under wrap, now that it is confirmed he's in the movie.

The Bay owes you nothing...NOTHING!!! (slap)...you'll take the scraps he gives you and like it:oldrazz:

Bay can say "Megs is only in flashbacks" all he wants, but I don't buy it. I still believe he comes back to life in the present of the film's story.

While I dont think the Megatron thing is true, he was in the trailer trapping Sam for crying out loud! I do hope Bay's claim that they are looking into the history of the Prime's is true!

Seeing Sentinel and Nova Prime on screen will be great! I wonder if one of them has an old battle with The Fallen!

Bay can say "Megs is only in flashbacks" all he wants, but I don't buy it. I still believe he comes back to life in the present of the film's story.

QTF, this is more Bay BS, I wonder why it is so important to misinfo stuff for him.

yes for Primus sake we have toy pics aswell as the bio saying how he comes back. Stop insulting the fan's intelligence by saying otherwise.
i agree. i mean WTF :huh:

who is forcing Bay even to talk about this movie or megatron? ok it is confirmed that megatron is back . can he not just work on the CGI and editing? why even talk about it? this news is only for the fans and movie sites. its nto for the GA. and since we know that there was a lot of megatron in the trailer it makes no sense that he saying this.

QTF, this is more Bay BS, I wonder why it is so important to misinfo stuff for him.

because during production of the first film, a lot of the hardcore fans made life miserable...between the attempted hacking of his office computer, his personal computer, fan protests at his old office....he enjoys misinformation

because during production of the first film, a lot of the hardcore fans made life miserable...between the attempted hacking of his office computer, his personal computer, fan protests at his old office....he enjoys misinformation
it was fun in 2008. its march 2009 and we have an official trailer with megatron holding Sam and kicking OP in the face.

I don't mind it.....he seems to get a kick out of it and it makes the whole thing a bit more fun.....lighten up

It seems to me that Bay is now trying to keep Megatron's story under wrap, now that it is confirmed he's in the movie.

That's what I thought once I read the news.

Bay is counting his losses, and is attempting to throw us off one more time.

It's actually pissing me off now. Even though we knew Megatron would be back before the confirmation I was still waiting for Bay to confirm it...he finally does and then goes and spoils it with more lies. He has a sickness.

Also it's funny, Weaving also confirms he comes back in the present time...I'm loving how they contradict each other.

Give Bay a break. He's only trying to maintain some surprise for us. Although,obviously, he's not trying hard enough.

So long as the "History of the Primes" part is true, that's something to look forward to in the movie

Give Bay a break. He's only trying to maintain some surprise for us. Although,obviously, he's not trying hard enough.

I know, lighten up people, god forbid a movie director doesnt want the whole movie spoiled before we watch it, he is only trying to maximise our enjoyment. Seeing as we know he is lying anyway, whats the problem?

So long as the "History of the Primes" part is true, that's something to look forward to in the movie

I hope to god this is true, will be awesome to what they have in mind for the likes of Nova Prime and Sentinel Prime. Hopefully it was one of those 2 who subdued The Fallen back in ancient times.

Without trying to make anyone choke on their own vomit, there is still the possibility that we see him as Megatron in the past and in the "present" he is reborn as Galvatron. Just throwing it out there.

The toy package for his new form is Megatron though, so probably no name change for Megs this time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"