Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we gonna finally get more set pictures...

Well if what ET reports is true then we know there will be some shooting of some sort, people need to get out there and start taking more pics. Anyone know where they are located at the moment?

At home in California...last i heard they were doing some shooting in New Mexico. Remember the picture i posted and quote a page back with the guy who took a shot of a paramount vehicle driving behind him in NM, maybe he was saying the truth and they are starting up something.

Bob Orci has commented in the 'Ask Orci' thread on TFW2005 that we'll be seeing a MASSIVE push in november......

It won't be bad, Megatron will backstab the Autobots during the fight or right after.

This is a given, which is why I am looking forward to it so much, I wonder if we will see any of the Prime-Scorponok relationship which was very prevailent in the Unicron Saga in the original comics, it would be a nice little nod to the fans to see some of it.

Didn't Nelson from Bay's site mentione November as a good time for the first trailer a while back???

For those who were at the Los Angeles County Area.. The very first public viewing of the Transformers 2 massive action sequence in a steel factory can be seen at an "LA Times Calendar" video advertisment featuring Michael Bay in all Mann Theatres. - xage

This looks interesting for all you LA Hypsters

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...irst-transformers-revenge-fallen-preview.html

'the Entertainment Magazine Section for the Newspaper Los Angeles Times Weekend Edition.'
In this latest LA Times "Calendar" advertisement I saw (before the Tropic Thunder Movie).. it showcases Michael Bay and few glimpse of the Action Sequence in a Steel Factory.
It's a bit hard to work out exactly whats going on here as the first poster doesn't have English as their first language....

Could this be the first TF:ROTF footage out there somewhere...?

EDIT- damn and bugger.... why the **** didn't i read the last post?......Apologies.

^^ Them Are Fan Made Aren't They?, The 1st is from the ending of Transformers & the second is..??

Nothing huge but a new interview with Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime, has surfaced.

I have started. I worked with Michael a few weeks ago and we did some of the opening dialogue, the opening speech and then a couple of scenes with Shia LaBeouf. Shia wasn't there, of course. I just worked from the script".

Wow they have already started doing some of the VA, much early compared to last time. Perhaps some of it is required for the first teaser ie Prime has narative in the trailer.

Here is the full interview: http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=102824

1219149414_people_peter_cullen_Prime.jpg

The timing of the VA work does suggest some kind of inclusion of robots in the trailers......

VA work is usually a part of post-production, and considering the principle photography is still in production suggests that they need his voice work sooner rather then later.

Posted some new pics in the Megan thread and the two pic threads...

Interesting to note that they show Simmons and the new kid was on set as well as Shia and Megan. Also what i found interesting was the fact they'd put fake blood on Shia's bandaged hand..... Suggests that they have written the injury in and not CGI'd/Framed it out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"