Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Pierce Brosnan circa "Tomorrow Never Dies" was in this one:

2565505509_0c1b04a373_o.jpg

What?

Where'd you hear that?

TFLAB is saying the Volt isn't a TF just because it was a short time on set. I doubt that very much and do think it is indeed a TF since it rolled with the Autobots for a few scenes and Bay doesn't modify the cars with bigger rims and such for a quick 20 sec spot. Usually the cars that get those spots are destroyed in car chases, now this one seems to be a lot more important than for such use.

There is always a chance that it is a part of the movie but it's role is not that of a tf but a regular car.

Superman and Micheal Bay?

eh.............
I'd see it.....but....meh. Transformers is his child now....he needs to make the trilogy before making other movies.

Large plot spoiler:

Here is a video pretty much confirming that Sam does indeed go crazy like his Great Grand Father. The video is of a scene with Sam talking to Mikaela on a cell phone about how he is going crazy while dropping his school work, he appears very aggitated and looks like he is yelling at someone or something.
[YT]fyov5MkRBFA[/YT]

Last edited:
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=44054&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

So Seibetron has it's own Anonymous source.....

And one more bit of information that perhaps we've ALL been incorrect about: "The ice cream truck is NOT the twins."

WTF? who is that then?:wow:

In relation ot the spoiler vid AvanX posted
"If there is enough radiation from the Allspark to transform a cellphone or soda machine, what do you think will happen to a person exposed to that radiation for long?"

"there really isn't much of anyone that really knows the plot ... some very small bits and pieces, but 99% of it isn't what you would expect. I'm AMAZED it's been kept so quiet.''

Is the above all false info given to Seibetron with/without their consent or is this accurate?:huh:

I'm still puzzled as to why they Bay forum shootfortheedit.com is still down.

Seems a little odd that the one and only forum of Bay is down while his big blockbuster movie is shooting :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"