• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Pierce Brosnan circa "Tomorrow Never Dies" was in this one:

2565505509_0c1b04a373_o.jpg

What?

Where'd you hear that?

TFLAB is saying the Volt isn't a TF just because it was a short time on set. I doubt that very much and do think it is indeed a TF since it rolled with the Autobots for a few scenes and Bay doesn't modify the cars with bigger rims and such for a quick 20 sec spot. Usually the cars that get those spots are destroyed in car chases, now this one seems to be a lot more important than for such use.

There is always a chance that it is a part of the movie but it's role is not that of a tf but a regular car.

Superman and Micheal Bay?

eh.............
I'd see it.....but....meh. Transformers is his child now....he needs to make the trilogy before making other movies.

Large plot spoiler:

Here is a video pretty much confirming that Sam does indeed go crazy like his Great Grand Father. The video is of a scene with Sam talking to Mikaela on a cell phone about how he is going crazy while dropping his school work, he appears very aggitated and looks like he is yelling at someone or something.
[YT]fyov5MkRBFA[/YT]

Last edited:
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=44054&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

So Seibetron has it's own Anonymous source.....

And one more bit of information that perhaps we've ALL been incorrect about: "The ice cream truck is NOT the twins."

WTF? who is that then?:wow:

In relation ot the spoiler vid AvanX posted
"If there is enough radiation from the Allspark to transform a cellphone or soda machine, what do you think will happen to a person exposed to that radiation for long?"

"there really isn't much of anyone that really knows the plot ... some very small bits and pieces, but 99% of it isn't what you would expect. I'm AMAZED it's been kept so quiet.''

Is the above all false info given to Seibetron with/without their consent or is this accurate?:huh:

I'm still puzzled as to why they Bay forum shootfortheedit.com is still down.

Seems a little odd that the one and only forum of Bay is down while his big blockbuster movie is shooting :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"